Good to meet every one

Hello, My name is Yvonika. You can call me Bonnie. I practice hoodoo and witchcraft. I have been practicing this since 1994. I watch a lot of youtube. I’m very supportive to other witches that I come in contact with. I’m not online that often, however, I can chime in from time to time. I’m always glad to meet new people!!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @yvonika :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Whether you’re online a lot like me (gotta love working online :laughing:) or only on occasionally, that’s okay! I look forward to speaking with you whenever you are around. :blush:

6 Likes

Hi Bonnie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I hope you stick around, it would be interesting to learn from you even if you’re only here once in a while! You should check out this week’s Weekly Witchy Challenge! It’s about time magic. It would be interesting to see what a hoodoo practitioner does with it. I’m still struggling with it myself. LOL!

If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you, Bonnie, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I don’t know much about hoodoo but I would love to learn more, so please chime in whenever you can. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! We are here for you, Bonnie, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome! It’s so very nice to have you here!

5 Likes

Merry meet Bonnie @yvonika!

Welcome to the forum- I’m Bry, another moderator here and an Eclectic Witch who also loves to meet fellow witchy-souls. I’m happy to say you’re in the right place for meeting new friends! :heart::blush:

Feel free to swing by whenever you’re able and know that you are always welcome to jump into any discussions that catch your interest. Make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.