Good vibes needed please

Looks like Sherlock has caught Kennel Cough whilst we were on holiday last week. He’s looking a little sorry for himself and is hacking away like an old man.

I’ve done the pet protection spell…

Pet-Protection-Magic-Spells8.pdf (260.5 KB)

…but additional good thoughts for him to recover quickly would be appreciated :heart:

12 Likes

Count on it, blessings and whish you a wonderful day to you, and quick recovery to your familiar pet.

10 Likes

Sending love and light to you and your family. (Because pets are family, too.)

10 Likes

Poor baby! Sending love & light to you & your family for a quick & easy recovery! :heart:

10 Likes

Sending you all good vibes, love, and light to your way. I hope your familiar doggie gets better soon. :heart:

10 Likes

That’s terrible! Sending the poor baby lots of good vibes and energy. Hope he gets better soon!

9 Likes

Awww poor Sherlock! Wishing him a very speedy recovery. I know he is in the best of care with you- I’m sure he will be feeling much better soon! :pray::dog: :heart:

7 Likes

Poor puppy!!! :pleading_face: I’m sorry you and him are going through this! I’ll add him to my healing box if you’d like!!!

7 Likes

Went to the vets this morning.

It is Kennel Cough but the vet checked Sherlock over and his lungs, heart and stomach are all fine and he’s in good spirits, so she’s prescribed lots of cuddles from mum and dad and rest :heart:

Thanks for all your positive thoughts :pray:

8 Likes

Oh no! I’ll keep Sherlock in my thoughts :heart:

It does bring to mind my reading for you for him though…

:star: The Knight of Pentacles, Reversed :: Sherlock Bones will probably get bored, but I don’t see any misbehavior happening. The Knight of Pentacles also points to feeling stuck, so watch out for things that could trap Sherlock either mentally or physically!

I hope it works out quickly!

7 Likes

I’d forgotten that part of the reading! He’s definitely stuck physically at the moment as he’s in quarantine for two weeks!

7 Likes

Two weeks :flushed:

7 Likes

Glad to know the vet isn’t too worried. Poop puppy, I’m sure you’ll be willing to cuddle him up.

7 Likes

One of my colleagues joked that it’s because the dogs on holiday weren’t wearing their masks :joy:

6 Likes