Good vibes/Positive thoughts for the start of 2020

Hello everyone! I hope the start of this new year is going good so far for everyone!
School started for me this week so i’m getting back into the swing of things so I won’t be posting as much on here since I gotta focus on my studies.
Im struggling a bit financially right now as well as a family member I live with. They are hoping to find a job for extra income. Last semester was a bit rough for me. Im really hoping this spring semester goes a lot better for me (grades, gpa, passing all my classes, income)
If you could send your good vibes, prayers, positive thoughts for my family member & I… It would be so much appreciated. Thank you so much everyone :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll light a candle for you, Marissa, and send you blessed energy for a better year :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much Megan :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome!

Good luck, @marissa! You are prepared for this semester, no need to be scared. We believe in you and your knowledge! :books:

Empower your study pencils with an affirmation, such as “success, success, success!”. If you need a sigil or spell for your exams check this one out for inspiration.

Sending you many blessings and success! :muscle: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Will add you to my meditation practice this morning! :waxing_crescent_moon: :full_moon: :waning_crescent_moon:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate this so much

2 Likes