Good Witchy apps

I have most of these and they’re all great items to have in your arsenal of craft tools!

10 Likes

@christina4 thank you I’ll add it to the techy tool kit :blush: they’re all really good apps I’ve been having fun with them :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

8 Likes

@autumn7 thank you :blush: help with indentifying plants is always useful for me lol :heart:

10 Likes

I love #SelfCare, it’s a really nice app for grounding and has helped me out of many flashbacks. It’s completely free without any ads too. And there’s a little kitty you can pet and listen to them purr! :smile_cat: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

For my list I have the Rider-Waite Tarot, Odin rune divination, Numerology, Oracle Cards collection, Crystals Light (I did purchase the premium such a good crystal resource) Pagans and witch’s amino, wiccan and witchcraft (it has an extensive list of spells and some hexes (with warnings of course) and angel numbers because I use numerology in my oracle and tarot readings. I don’t know how to link any of these apps, I just found them in the Google play store under witchcraft or whatever.

Of course Spells8 is bookmarked on my home page as a resource as well.

14 Likes

Some additional apps! @Liisa @Francisco @praecog29 @Rowan :smile:

20 Likes

I already had Skyview but I love the phases of the moon app. I’ve put the widget on my main screen.

9 Likes

Yes! It’s helped me with anxiety and some flashbacks too. I have night terrors, as well. On the camera, I’m arguing for 20 mins with I don’t know who. It was so funny. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Just had a look at downloading the app for Golden Thread Tarot and the blurb says it’s no longer being updated, the main app has been moved to Labyrinthos Tarot

10 Likes

These are a few of the apps I use~Gumdrops, headless way and the mighty network on the one page and then the other is more obvious which are the witchy ones.

7 Likes

@Missa @Magdelina @IrisW @AliceInWonderdab Thank you all so much :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Saving some of these to check out later on!

8 Likes

Thanks, Francisco I got a couple of apps ill let you know how it goes!
Thanks for all the witchy apps you all are such a blessing!
Jeannie

8 Likes

I got a new app for the moon phases with a calendar and a ton of neat tools. It’s called Deluxe Moon, a paid app but worth every penny. If you have the google survey rewards app it helps me pay for my books and other apps I want. If you don’t have it I can certainly send anyone a referral so I can earn more and you earn more as well. There are some dry days where no surveys come in but I still average between $6 and $10 a month if I don’t spend it right away.

7 Likes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ilumina.sigil_suite for those interested on making sigils.

6 Likes

Remember using Mighty Network as a member of Keeping Her Keys Coven. Oh and the Goetia app to.

7 Likes

Perdos10,
Thank you, very much I like working with Hecate too! I wanted to join I believe it does cost but I am sure it is well worth it! I have been on her website for keeping her keys :key: I just got both of her books too! I study in magical books everyday.
And I like drawing sigils! Very helpful!
Blessed be✨

8 Likes

Glad you like the sigil app, it does help.
I used to be taking the Sacred Seven course. Now a day I’m not in the Coven, but do treasure the knowledge received on Cyndi Brannen’s meetings. It was fun to.

8 Likes

If I can share one to NOT download, its AMINO, its extremely toxic I have found

9 Likes

Thanks for the tip about Deluxe Moon @Magdelina, and for the sigil maker @pedros10! :pray::heart:

Sorry you had a bad experience with AMINO, Trey. It’s not one I’ve ever tried-
but I think sharing knowledge to avoid certain products/sites/apps is just as valuable as recommendations! :+1: May I ask what about it made it toxic?

9 Likes