Good Witchy apps

I have most of these and they’re all great items to have in your arsenal of craft tools!

10 Likes

@christina4 thank you I’ll add it to the techy tool kit :blush: they’re all really good apps I’ve been having fun with them :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

8 Likes

@autumn7 thank you :blush: help with indentifying plants is always useful for me lol :heart:

10 Likes

I love #SelfCare, it’s a really nice app for grounding and has helped me out of many flashbacks. It’s completely free without any ads too. And there’s a little kitty you can pet and listen to them purr! :smile_cat: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

For my list I have the Rider-Waite Tarot, Odin rune divination, Numerology, Oracle Cards collection, Crystals Light (I did purchase the premium such a good crystal resource) Pagans and witch’s amino, wiccan and witchcraft (it has an extensive list of spells and some hexes (with warnings of course) and angel numbers because I use numerology in my oracle and tarot readings. I don’t know how to link any of these apps, I just found them in the Google play store under witchcraft or whatever.

Of course Spells8 is bookmarked on my home page as a resource as well.

12 Likes

Some additional apps! @Liisa @Francisco @praecog29 @Rowan :smile:

18 Likes

I already had Skyview but I love the phases of the moon app. I’ve put the widget on my main screen.

9 Likes

Yes! It’s helped me with anxiety and some flashbacks too. I have night terrors, as well. On the camera, I’m arguing for 20 mins with I don’t know who. It was so funny. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Just had a look at downloading the app for Golden Thread Tarot and the blurb says it’s no longer being updated, the main app has been moved to Labyrinthos Tarot

9 Likes

These are a few of the apps I use~Gumdrops, headless way and the mighty network on the one page and then the other is more obvious which are the witchy ones.

7 Likes

@Missa @Magdelina @IrisW @AliceInWonderdab Thank you all so much :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Saving some of these to check out later on!

8 Likes

Thanks, Francisco I got a couple of apps ill let you know how it goes!
Thanks for all the witchy apps you all are such a blessing!
Jeannie

8 Likes

I got a new app for the moon phases with a calendar and a ton of neat tools. It’s called Deluxe Moon, a paid app but worth every penny. If you have the google survey rewards app it helps me pay for my books and other apps I want. If you don’t have it I can certainly send anyone a referral so I can earn more and you earn more as well. There are some dry days where no surveys come in but I still average between $6 and $10 a month if I don’t spend it right away.

7 Likes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ilumina.sigil_suite for those interested on making sigils.

6 Likes

Remember using Mighty Network as a member of Keeping Her Keys Coven. Oh and the Goetia app to.

7 Likes

Perdos10,
Thank you, very much I like working with Hecate too! I wanted to join I believe it does cost but I am sure it is well worth it! I have been on her website for keeping her keys :key: I just got both of her books too! I study in magical books everyday.
And I like drawing sigils! Very helpful!
Blessed be✨

8 Likes

Glad you like the sigil app, it does help.
I used to be taking the Sacred Seven course. Now a day I’m not in the Coven, but do treasure the knowledge received on Cyndi Brannen’s meetings. It was fun to.

8 Likes

If I can share one to NOT download, its AMINO, its extremely toxic I have found

8 Likes

Thanks for the tip about Deluxe Moon @Magdelina, and for the sigil maker @pedros10! :pray::heart:

Sorry you had a bad experience with AMINO, Trey. It’s not one I’ve ever tried-
but I think sharing knowledge to avoid certain products/sites/apps is just as valuable as recommendations! :+1: May I ask what about it made it toxic?

8 Likes