Good Witchy apps

I got a new app for the moon phases with a calendar and a ton of neat tools. It’s called Deluxe Moon, a paid app but worth every penny. If you have the google survey rewards app it helps me pay for my books and other apps I want. If you don’t have it I can certainly send anyone a referral so I can earn more and you earn more as well. There are some dry days where no surveys come in but I still average between $6 and $10 a month if I don’t spend it right away.

7 Likes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ilumina.sigil_suite for those interested on making sigils.

6 Likes

Remember using Mighty Network as a member of Keeping Her Keys Coven. Oh and the Goetia app to.

7 Likes

Perdos10,
Thank you, very much I like working with Hecate too! I wanted to join I believe it does cost but I am sure it is well worth it! I have been on her website for keeping her keys :key: I just got both of her books too! I study in magical books everyday.
And I like drawing sigils! Very helpful!
Blessed be✨

8 Likes

Glad you like the sigil app, it does help.
I used to be taking the Sacred Seven course. Now a day I’m not in the Coven, but do treasure the knowledge received on Cyndi Brannen’s meetings. It was fun to.

8 Likes

If I can share one to NOT download, its AMINO, its extremely toxic I have found

9 Likes

Thanks for the tip about Deluxe Moon @Magdelina, and for the sigil maker @pedros10! :pray::heart:

Sorry you had a bad experience with AMINO, Trey. It’s not one I’ve ever tried-
but I think sharing knowledge to avoid certain products/sites/apps is just as valuable as recommendations! :+1: May I ask what about it made it toxic?

9 Likes

@TheTravelWitch just the people within it to be honest, it seemed like everyone was trying to outdo everyone else which in return bred a hostile enviroment

8 Likes

Yikes! I’ve found that learning and growing are easiest when it is a communal effort and that there are so many benefits in joining a like-minded community, but any potential benefits disappear when the group is hostile :sweat: Much better to surround ourselves with positive energy and a supportive and encouraging place!

Thanks for the heads up, @Trey! :pray:

7 Likes

I was disconnected for the weekend (per my patrons’ request but honestly needed it) while I was at the coast. There are so many new apps on this list for to check out! I’m especially interested in the journaling app @Francisco mentioned as I’ve always wanted to get more serious about journaling but never seem to be able to follow through.

Thank you all for these ideas!

One I use that I didn’t see yet (or I missed) is Galaxy Tarot. It offers a different way at looking at the cards for me. I don’t know if it is available for iOS.

And I like how it has a message with the daily card along with the typical interpretation.

7 Likes

Oh, have I heard!!

7 Likes

Its all true hahaha

7 Likes

I do know of one decent one Labyrinthos Tarot is good, also not fully a witch app but its a book subscription service that has A TON of witchcraft books,audiobooks, and articles…try SCRIBD, there is a treasure trove of invaluable resources pertaining to the craft and its only 9.99 a month

9 Likes

Hey Magdelina!

I use Crystals Light as well. Do you know if this is a one time purchase? Is it really worth it?

Thanks for any info and blessed be :heart_decoration::sunflower:

7 Likes

Just added the pages I check everyday at Spells8
in my homepage.

¡Muchas gracias por todas esas recomendaciones! :sunflower:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

You’re welcome!

BTW If you are on Android, A Guide To Crystals by the Citrine Circle is a good app for reference about crystals and their properties. It’s very useful and handy, it has geological information and healing properties too.

9 Likes

¡Gracias! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

CHANI (Iphone) (Android coming in 2022)
For astrology, self-discovery and working with the moon phases. Also, the art work is original, inspiring and beautiful!

All users have access to their birth chart and weekly horoscope for your rising sign. I decided to purchase the premium subscription after the trial which includes weekly readings, guided meditation, journal prompts and altar suggestions.

9 Likes

That looks like a really interesting app! Shame I’ve got an Android phone, so it looks like I’ll have to wait a bit before I can check it out. But thanks so much for sharing, @TiffanyT18- enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes