Got some New Books!

Evening/Morning Witches!
I bought some new books the other day thought I’d show them:

Im a fan of Mystic Dylan, so Im excited to read his book.
Blessed Be!

8 Likes

Some beautiful new treasures to add to your collection- congrats on the new books, @Rowan! :clap: :books:

Enjoy them- and feel free to jump in on the next Book Club session (starting on Friday)! I would love to hear your thoughts on the books when you finish :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning”

Gosh I love this so much :heart_eyes:

Happy reading! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Oh, that is a great book to have! May I ask where you found it? I’m looking for a book on correspondences, I just can’t decide. Thank you for sharing!

5 Likes

Welp, I just put the candle magic one on my wish list on Amazon. One of these days I’ll have time to read all of the books I buy! LOL. Let us know what you think about it, maybe for the next book club?

4 Likes

I have that first one but haven’t had a chance to read it yet. I hope it’s good!

4 Likes

@BryWisteria thank you, yep I’m going to read the Candle Magic one for the book club.:grin:
@Susurrus Got it on Amazon :wink:
@Amethyst definitely! Just thumbing through it I’m already loving it. :heart_eyes:
@MeganB Awesome! If you join the book club this round, maybe we can read it together.:grin:

5 Likes

I was just on Amazon! I love it! I will put it in my save for later list @Rowan

4 Likes

Thanks, love! I’m finding more and more books to read and don’t have enough time to absorb them all. I found a book of Spells by Pamela Bell today for two dollars. So despite my promise to myself not to buy anymore until I read some, I got it. It looks interesting though!

5 Likes