Grandma Witch Hello

Green Blessings to all. My name is Anna. I have been interested and dabbling in the craft for quite a while. The time has come for me to become more focused and grounded in the practice. After years of moving around the country, i am now settled in Chicago. I would love to interact with other witches in this city as well as online. Im very excited to learn all i can from the group.

11 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @annette7

I am Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado and a Grandmother. There are lots of helpful and friendly people here, so if you have any questions, just ask: Q&A It’s lovely to meet you and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy:
The Other Marsha

7 Likes

Welcome Anna! I’m so excited to meet you!

7 Likes

Hi @annette7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Even if you’ve dabbled before, I would recommend going through the Courses here on site. They are chock-filled with good information and if you’re anything like me you need a memory refresher. I’ve popped in and looked at them from time to time still myself.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Thank you all for the very warm welcome. I excited to get to know you and to shate our knowledge and practice of the craft. Green Blessings

7 Likes

Please excuse my typing errors. I had my great grandson trying to get my attention while I was typing.

7 Likes

@annette7 You’ve come to the right place. May I suggest you start the lessons. You can gain a lot from Q&A.
Forum welcomes you to ask questions, we love questions!
Our Beautiful @BryWisteria holds a Weekly Witchy Challenge every week. You don’t have to join, but it’s a lot of fun for us all.
Anna, you are so welcome here.
Blessed be
Garnet

5 Likes

Merry meet @annette7,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

It sounds like you have a traveling soul- I hope you are enjoying your new home in Chicago! I haven’t been there myself, but I’ve heard great things about it and would love to see it someday! May it be a fun place and safe abode for you and your loved ones :two_hearts:

Others have already shared some great tips and advice- please know that you are very welcome to join in any and all Activities here in the forum! There is a group ritual today focusing on the return of the moon. You are warmly invited to join if it interests you! :tea::waxing_crescent_moon:

Please make yourself at home here- looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome welcome. U have definitely come to the right place. Im in NC. we are a big family here. No judgment. Just good ole fashion help when needed

5 Likes

@annette7
Hola Annette (That’s about all the Spanish I know without getting my mouth washed out with soap)
We are so delighted to have you here. Chicago? Almost froze my bum off the year my husband was stationed in the Great Lakes. Country’s pretty though. I’m from Florida but started in W.N.Y
Here you will meet like minded people who want to learn about Magick.
Others will give you great advise about the site.
Do you remember the parable about the tortoise and the hair? My best advise about Spells8? Slow and easy. Don’t bet overwhelmed, we’re also here to help you on your new journey,
Blessed be
Garnet Mountain Witch

5 Likes

Thanks for your encouragement. I am followng your advice slow but steady. I look forward to an interesting journey here. Right now, im acclimating myself to the website. Once i am more confdent in navigating the site, ill be more at ease. Its nice to meet you. Many blessings

6 Likes

Hello! So happy to meet you. I know ill be happy to be a member of this wonderful community. Looking forward to a deeper understanding of the craft as my journey continues.

6 Likes

Hey Anna!

Welcome to our group :slight_smile: I hope you share your wisdom as well with us.

I’m glad you’re in Chicago, is the blues as good as they say?

See you around!

6 Likes

Hi Yes the Chicago Blues scene is the best. Im very excited to be a part of the community. Ill share whatever knowledge I have. Blessings

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.