Grandpa had been kidnapped

Merry meet -

I am new to all this and I don’t want to do anything that could bounce back. I don’t want to hurt anyone, I just want the truth to come out and justice to be served.

Long story short, my aunt kidnapped my 90+ year old grandpa. He has dementia and had not been allowed to speak with anyone in the family.

They have a crooked lawyer, blocking mental testing and allow neglect.

I’m worried that the bad lawyer may have dark energy assisting him, because he’s getting away with things within the court system that are actually illegal.

I’m looking for a strong spell that will allow only light and truth to be seen and heard.

Any help would be much appreciated (this has been going on over a year now. My grandpa is not in good or caring hands and I honestly worry for his safety).

Bright blessings! :purple_heart:

Dawn

2 Likes

Hi Dawn,

This sounds like a terrible situation you are going through. I have found a couple of truth spells that might be useful in your situation. These are from Aslinn Dhan’s Book of Shadows:

Truth Spell

To gain knowledge of the truth in your situation

• 1 Light Blue Candle
  • 1 Yellow Candle
  • Pen and paper

Write down what you need to know.
Light the yellow candle. Say:

"Light of knowledge shine this way
Dispelling ignorance today
As we learn, we understand
The truth revealed with each new day
Once was blind but now can see
As understanding comes to me
So Mote it Be."

Repeat the charms times three. Allow the candles to burn for an hour. Repeat the spell for three days allowing the candle to burn all the way down on the third day.

✦••┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ••┈┈┈┈┈┈••✦

Truth Spell

For truthful testimony in court:

• 1 Gold Candle
  • 1 Gray Candle
  • 1 Purple Candle
  • Rose, Vanilla, and Musk oil
  • Myrrh Incense
  • Purple bead and cord

Anoint the candles and light. Light incense. String the bead and pass deosil clockwise) intoning:

"A winged courier now takes flight
Aid me in my legal plight
Shame the devil, truth be told
Habeas Corpus in this court
Grant me favor of legal support
Release the magik and be just
Hear my plea and statement of trust
As I will it, so it must be."

✦••┈┈┈┈┈┈•• ••┈┈┈┈┈┈••✦

Compelling Oil

From Llewellyn’s Complete Formulary of Magical Oils

• 1/3 part Clary Sage
  • 1/3 part Lavender
  • 1/3 part Pine
  • 3 Calamus Roots or use Marigold leaves in master bottle

Optional: Roll a candle in Mugwort and/or Nutmeg blend; swirl and anoint candle in spell. Wear near the person fom whom you want the truth. They do not stand a chance of lying.

Reveal Truth Oil

• 1/4 part Patchouli
  • 1/4 part Honeysuckle
  • 1/4 part Sage
  • 1/4 part Balm of Gilead

This oil assists in removing the veil of deceit and illusion so the tuth can be known.

I wish you the best of luck and Many Blessings! :pray:

3 Likes

Warm greetings, @dawn3!

Oh goodness, it sounds like a very difficult situation- I hope you can find the light and truth that you seek :candle:

I am a big fan of the Witch of Wonderlust- she has a Simple and Effective Truth Spell with various possible adaptations and versions.

I am sending good energy and blessings to you and your grandpa- may the darkness wane and the light illuminate truth and justice for you both :pray:

I wish you all the best- Blessed Be :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray: sooooo much​:heavy_heart_exclamation:
I’ve actually ordered the book you referenced and am getting everything that is needed together.

Thank you again!!!

Bright blessings, love and light,

Dawn

2 Likes

Thank you❣️

I loved the video and will definitely be using it.

I can’t thank you :pray: enough for offering assistance.

Have a blessed and beautiful week.:purple_heart:

Dawn

2 Likes

I’m glad you found it useful!

Good Luck and Many Blessings, Dawn! :sparkles:

1 Like

You are very welcome, Dawn! :two_hearts: I’m glad you found it helpful- I wish the same to you! Be healthy and well! :sparkling_heart:

I hope all is well…What was the outcome?