Granulated ingredients

WHere does everyone purchase granulated things such as rose quarts and things that usually come in a whole?

7 Likes

Try Amazon. They should have chips at the very least.

7 Likes

I second Amazon. That is where I will get my chips from. You can buy a boxed set of little bottles with multiple types of common crystals. Here is one that is currently sitting on my list: KHOCOEE 48pcs Different Crystals and Healing Stones, Gemstone and Crystals Bottles, Chakra Healing Crystals for Witchcraft, Great Choice for Gift, Collection and Home Decors. I filter by reviews, requiring 4+ :star: and then look at the number of reviews. Generally, if they can manage to have 1,000+ reviews and still have 4+ :star:, then it is going to be decent quality. But I still read the reviews, mostly the 3 :star: as they are the ones that tend to be the most honest/most helpful.

6 Likes

Greetings @susan14,

I second Amethyst and Amaris- you can find just about everything on Amazon! :+1: Just be sure to check the seller and reviews though, as I’ve come across plenty of fakes. There are certainly good things there, but you do have to search for them :mag:

Additionally, I recommend Fire Mountain Gems and Beads. I wrote a review on an order I got from them, and I’ve since ordered again! The chip stones comes in various sizes and grades and I’ve been very happy with the quality. Just be aware they are primarily a jewelrs site, so many of the crystals come with holes for beading :prayer_beads:

I hope you’re able to find exactly what you are searching for!

Blessed be :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi @susan14, I purchase them from a shop on Etsy who is a bestseller and they have a huge selection as well. Pricing is fair.

You mentioned rose quartz, and they do have this as well as many more! I like the other links that were mentioned by @Amethyst @Amaris_Bane @BryWisteria , so happy hunting and purchasing!!! :white_heart:

Again everyone - I am out of love so I can’t :sparkling_heart: any of your posts boooooooooo. :black_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.