Grateful for my New Sparkle and other beauties

Finally, I get to sit down and speak to you all…Lol. I’ve missed everyone!
Got some new treasures recently thought I’d show you all.
Hubby surprised me with a new sparkle…

Finally got my waterfall incense fountain, and here’s a new book I’m excited to read…

Grabbed these boxes for my herbs and resins and probably spell candles.

I hope everyone is doing well. :grin::candle:

13 Likes

Missed you! Love the bling! :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

7 Likes

Those are all lovely! I’m so happy for you! Great pictures.

7 Likes

Glad to hear from you! And wow, what a shiny ring! And the other pics are great too!

7 Likes

Wow- that’s one gorgeous sparkle, @Rowan :heart_eyes: :ring: Your hubby has a good eye for jewelry!

Have you had a chance to start Anatomy of a Witch yet? I am super curious- that sounds like a very interesting read! :open_book: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Wow :flushed: I love your ring!!! And those boxes!!! They’re gonna hold some magic! I’m so happy for you :blush::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you, I missed each and everyone of you here and although I was absent physically I kept our coven in my thoughts. How’s things going with you? Love the profile pic!

5 Likes

Thank you @christina4 @Amethyst @Siofra @TheTravelWitch It is a pretty ring, I’ve had my other one for a little over 12 years so I guess he felt I needed a new one. :blush:
I do like the boxes, but I see many more in my future maybe bigger sizes…Lol. I thought of maybe etching them with some designs like the triple moon and pentagram.
I am starting the anatomy of a witch today I think Im going to add it to my book club choice along with finishing the House Witch.
Hope everyone is doing good,
Blessed Be

6 Likes

Thank you. I used Snap Camera, an app for Mac and Windows.

I will be posted a big update in the coming days but life is mostly up. I am glad you are back. You were missed.

6 Likes