Grateful for this app!

I know I haven’t been on this app for long, but I’ve already learned and done much more than when I first started practicing. I’ve almost finished my first lesson on here and I’ve already got my alter done. I’ve also started on my Book of Shadows. I’m really grateful for this app and community.

15 Likes

Hi @vanna - I feel the same as you, it is truly a wonderful site and is like someone holding my hand and leading me as I learn more about Wicca and witchcraft. Blessed be!

13 Likes

That’s so great to hear @vanna and @Catharine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m really glad that you’re having such a positive experience here on Spells8 and with the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: that’s what we’re here for! We’re grateful for you being here as well – both of you!

9 Likes

Warm greetings!

Hooray! :heart: It makes me so happy to hear that you’ve been finding the resources helpful and enjoying your time here in the community. This is a really wonderful coven, and it’s made better by having such wonderful and enthusiastic people such as yourselves. Like Megan said, thank you for being here! :infinite_roots:

Lots of love and blessed be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome! So happy you are here and are benefiting from it! I 100% agree with you. I’ve learned so much about different paths as well as learned so much (and am continuing to learn) about myself. Everyone within Infinite Roots has contributed to my life in some way. Eternally grateful.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.