Great Meditations Bye The White Cloud

I am learning to love :heart:guided meditation through “The White Cloud Mystic” and not to mention spells 8 for helping in my journey with self love! I actually look forward every day to have some peace of mind! This women has a gift with guided meditation so thought I would share! This is a magical journey and we can’t do it alone!
I really enjoyed this meditation and I think you will too it takes you to a garden or a grove into a forest and there you will visit your sacred place!
Re-discovering your magic
:woman_in_lotus_position:
She also does a plant 101
How to connect with Plants spirit
Experience being a mermaid meditation
Awakening to your Magic
Blessed Be!
Jeannie

5 Likes

This is nice of you, thank you @Jeannie1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 thank you

6 Likes

Christina, You are welcome :hugs:
Every once an while I’ll read that letter you gave me and I am so thankful your in my life!
Love :heart: Love our Christina!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Crystal,
You are welcome :hugs:

4 Likes

A beautiful meditation! I think a meditation about returning to magick is really helpful- especially for those coming back to their practice after a break or time away :+1: And as a bonus I really love the picture of the mushrooms she chose for the display :mushroom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing, @Jeannie! :heart:

3 Likes

Travel Witch,
Transforming Your Life with your own magic

Blockquote
I am glad to share with you, I hope you enjoyed the meditation. I did another one today and it was really good. She gets you really relaxed then she inspires you to use your magic! Its something that we all have and I hope to use my magic in my daily life! My magic is coming back to life! Ow yeah, I had a little break and it was nice! I missed you a bunch! I am trying everyday to work with crystals and journaling! I am glad that you like her style she is really neat! I did a little bit of yoga today. And I drank some cranberry, I dont see the doctor till Monday. My birthday is today and I am doing a meditation LOL
Jeannie
Jeannie

3 Likes

Good for you for taking care of yourself, @Jeannie1- I hope you’re feeling much better now! :heart: And also that you had a wonderful birthday! Enjoy your meditations and yoga and be well. I missed you too! Sending lots of love and blessings as you continue to recover :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Aw, that’s so nice! :pleading_face::two_hearts:

3 Likes