Greeting from Northern California

Hey y’all!

My name is Elizabeth and I reside in Northern California (although I was born in raised in Georgia). I’ve been interested in different aspect of spirituality and the occult for over a decade but only began to formally practice and study about four years ago.

Although I am not Wiccan, I call myself “Wiccan adjacent” as a lot of my practice is low magick. Generally speaking, I focus on kitchen magick, hearth magic, glamours and working with sigils. I also read Tarot and am learning how to read natal charts (getting into decans).

I’ve been lurking around the website for a while but decided now is the time is to get active within the forums. There is a lot that the forums offer and I can’t wait to get to know you all!

If you have any questions, just let me know!

14 Likes

Welcome, Elizabeth! :wave: Very warm greetings to you!

Thanks for your introduction. I think most of us here can identify with the way you describe your personal craft.

Feel free to share your experiences about learning and growing within your practice here- this is a safe place where can you let your magick grow and thrive with the full support of the community.

Blessed Be

8 Likes

Hiya elizabeth,

A very big warm welcome to you. I’m Jess and I’m from Perth, Australia. You’re most welcome here and so happy that you have joined in on the forum. This coven truly is amazing. The people that you will meet here are some of the most wonderful and kind, caring people with the most beautiful souls. There people here who practice from all over the world and have a knowledge and wisdom on just about any witchy topic that you can imagine. If you ever need anything or ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I’m only a very brand new baby witch myself and only joined a few weeks ago but I have felt so welcome and wanted and I really look forward to learning from you too. Hope to chat soon and looking forward to getting to know you,

Jess

7 Likes

Welcome to Infinite Roots :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I think most of us has experienced something similar along their path.

Feel free to check out the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 22 :last_quarter_moon: for current happenings over this week.

I would like to mention that for more personal posts, we have the A Sacred Space category. Only active, logged in members can interact with that category.

Feel free to jump in on any post or ask any questions. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of you unique journey :blush:

7 Likes

Hi @eisforelizabeth! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’ve always wanted to visit Northern California and see the redwoods. It sounds like such a magical place.

Anyhow, glad you’ve come out of lurking, there’s a lot of fun to be had! A lot of good people too. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you too, and I hope you had a good Thursday!

6 Likes

@eisforelizabeth hello and welcome. So glad you decided to join us. This is a great place to learn. Hope to talk soon. And happy thanksgiving

7 Likes

Merry meet @eisforelizabeth!

Warm greetings from an Eclectic Witch in Poland :wave: :blush:

You have many wonderful magickal interests and talents! May I ask what work you like to do with glamours? It’s not something I currently use much in my practice, but I’d love to learn more if you’re willing to share! :sparkles:

You likely already know the basics of the forum, but in case you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. And know that you are warmly invited to join the forum activities (such as the challenge, book club, or energy exchange) :infinite_roots:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
Im eclectic all the way around. I’ve always been. I am a certified crystal healer and also have my reiki. It’s very nice to meet you! If you need anything, please let me know. Or anyone else!!!
Have a blessed day/night!

5 Likes

Hello Elizabeth and Welcome! I’m Christine and I live in Tennessee. There is so much information here and great people to help guide you in your path. Hope to learn from you as well.

5 Likes

Hello, Elizabeth welcome to our happy family. I’m Debra from BC Canada.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Australia is one of those places I’ve always wanted to visit so it’s wonderful to be making a friend from there.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome and for sharing about the more private areas. There is a lot in the forums which is why I didn’t jump into them at first to be honest.

6 Likes

Thank you for the welcome! Living here is ABSOLUTELY magickal and I’m fortunate enough that the Redwoods and the beach are only five minutes from my house. I love how easily I can do workings in nature even though I live in town.

6 Likes

Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

6 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome!

The glamour workings I do are usually with ritual baths, perfumes and essential oil rollers. I love to infuse them with my intentions, crystals and herbs/flowers.

I find that combining both the magickal correspondences and herbal, medicinal uses really help with effectiveness. I wouldn’t mind sharing some recipes if yourself or others were interested!

6 Likes

Thank you for the welcome!

I categorize myself as eclectic too because I have SO many interests and don’t wanna box myself in.

I definitely love meeting other crystal people and sharing our information and showing off new babies.

Have a blessed day too!

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the welcome!

Not sure if you’re into football but GO VOLS!

7 Likes

I’ve never been to BC but I’ve heard it is absolutely gorgeous there!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to explore more and meet with others within the community.

6 Likes

Yes, it is @eisforelizabeth the summers are hot, winters are mild, spring & fall are lovely.
I’ve heard that California is lovely, was there when I was small, should visit it again.

5 Likes