Greeting from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado

Merry Meet everyone! I just started this path in October of 2020. After being a Christian all my life, I stopped believing, and was lost as ever, I was on a mission to find something that felt right. I was always drawn to the occult and everything I was warned against. After a year of researching and learning about different spiritual paths, i always came back to Wicca. I finally gave in, went to where my spirit has been leading me. I am so happy. The debilitating depression and emotional turmoil I experienced my whole life has almost completely disappeared. My husband said whatever I’m doing, to keep doing it, he doesn’t care how much it costs! He is just glad to see me happy and smiling!

I am looking forward to hearing from others, learning and sharing!

5 Likes

I can only imagine the peace you’re beginning to feel after dealing with all of that your entire life. I echo your husband, keep doing it. I don’t know you but I feel the joy of you being happy and smiling! Sending you blessings

5 Likes

Merry Meet, Michelle!

This feeling of being lost, the immense depression I felt all my life, the turmoil I faced every time I went to church and had questions… I understand that kind of pain and I am beyond thankful for people (like the ones in this forum) who helped me along the way. In my experience, Wicca is less judgmental and I never feel personally punished if I don’t do something the right way.

I don’t know why you personally felt the way that you did while a Christian, but I am truly happy :smiley: you found peace in Wicca and that you found your way to this group at Spells8. It’s a blessing to have someone like your husband supporting you in your “real life”, too.

:star2:Blessed Be!:star2:

4 Likes

Merry meet to you, @michelle22! :heart:

I am so glad you found your way here- may finding your magick be the light that continues to bring you much happiness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You are certainly not alone- many of us here (myself included!) have found magick to be a very helpful force in dealing with mental health. There was a great post called My Reasons for Practicing Witchcraft that you may find interesting to read.

Please know that you are warmly invited to join the ongoing Forum Activities- there are many, so I recommend checking the current Merry Meet Monday News Post to help find your bearings! :compass:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet @michelle22! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum. I hope you’re able to feel comfortable and welcome here. I’m glad Wicca has helped elevate your mood too! I look forward to chatting with you!

4 Likes

Hi, Merry Meet! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, US! I hope you find the information and classes as fun as I did. I love when the new classes come out and just dive right into them. I look forward to speaking with you soon! Blessed be! :star2:

4 Likes