Greetings and Blessed be from Puerto Rico

Greetings Everyone:
I am from Puerto Rico. I am a mother of 4. I teach english at a correctional facility and I am currently studying to be a forensic psychologist. I have been in Wicca for 10 years , though I just recently did the initiation ritual. I love crystals and use them for everything. I have healed people using my crystals. Which is what gave birth to my coven name Serilda Stonce. I am excited to be hear and share experiences as well as learn from the group. Blessed be!

8 Likes

Merry meet! Welcome from West Virginia! Sounds like you lead a very busy life, we’re glad to have you here! Look forward to chatting with you!

Blessed be!

4 Likes

Hi from London! Welcome to the forum, it’s great to have you here :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome, Deborah!! :wave: Bienvenida al grupo!

We are usually very interested in crystals and different types of healing so it’s great to have you in the forum!! Do you have a big crystal collection??

Anyway, feel free to browse around and comment on any topic that you’re interested in.

Blessed Be! :pray:

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Deborah5 (Serilda Stonce)! :heart:

We are excited to have you here- please make yourself at home in the forums! :two_hearts: For a crystal lover, there are many discussions about crystals- feel free to jump in on any or create your own! :gem:

The forums are a place for folks from all over the world to come together, share ideas, learn, and chat! I hope you can find many others to connect with- we are blessed to have you join us! Feel free to reach out with any questions that come up :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! Puerto Rico :heart_eyes: wow! el pais mas hermoso :sparkling_heart: I went on vacation there. It’s a beautiful state ( I believe it should still be a country!). I’m a mom of four, too. Do you have all boys, all girls, boys and girls? I have a girl and three boys. My daughter is the second youngest. She’s 6, my baby’s 3, the other two are 10 and 14. Hope you like it here and stay a while. :sparkling_heart::dizzy: I’m sure you’ll get along with everyone. Nice to meet you and talk to you soon.
Blessed be :pray:t3::angel: fui al visitar Rincón. Have 7 años. Y Extraño el país para ser honesto. Me encantaría vivir allí o al menos visitarlo de nuevo.

4 Likes

Welcome!! I work with a dog rescue from Puerto Rico! I do their social media. Second Chance Animal Rescue of PR!

5 Likes

Thanks . It is very busy in all aspects but connecting with the universe helps me to find the peace. Blessed be

1 Like

Greetings Francisco:
Gracias. Awesome, if you ever neeed info let me know. I use my crystals in various ways, I have even made crystal water. To me my crystals are my children. My collection is not as big as i’d like it to be , I only have about 30 , but it keeps growing.
I just got some the other day but I haven’t had a change to program and dedicate them yet. im dying to be able to get the window amethyst. Blessed be

2 Likes

Greetings SilverBear:
That sounds kool. Where abouts in Puerto Rico are you located? I would love to help . Blessed be

2 Likes

Greetings Thank you. Will be sure to check it out. I am excited to be here. Blessed be.

2 Likes

Greetings:
Thank you. I actually have two boys and two girls. Yours are young still, cherish that they grow up so fast. Mine are 26, 22,21,and 19. Te puedo decir que Rincon es tremendo y la isla tiene muchos lugares economicos a donde quedar te, Yo trato de ir a un municipio nuevo cada dos meses y quedarme unos dias con mi familia, ahora vivir aqui no es lo mismo que visitar, pues por lo normal de que uno tiene que trabajar para mantener a su familia y pues no tiene tanto tiempo para disfrutar. The beaches here are excellent to feel the energy and power of the universe and for purposes of rituals.

3 Likes

Merry Meet @deborah5 from South Carolina! So glad you found Spells8. It’s a great group full of wisdom and warm conversations. I’m sure you will love it here.
Blessed Be

2 Likes

She is located in Villalba PR. Second Chance Animal Rescue of PR.

1 Like

eso es bueno. Estoy pensando en volver el próximo verano con mis hijos. tal vez durante dos semanas. I’d love to perform rituals when I go back!

1 Like

awesome I am in Ponce not far will look it up thank you

1 Like

Thats a great idea. Litha is a great one to perform at the beach.

1 Like