Greetings, and Love and Light to all of you!

My name is Jessica and I am from Pennsylvania, United States. I started looking into this journey during the pandemic/quarantine, and remember as a child I didn’t feel like I fit in, and I would have very vivid dreams after the loss of a loved one, and later realized that it was their spirit giving me a message to pass along to whoever needed it at the time. I always have had a love of nature, and I feel so alive and free when I am by a stream or in a wooded trail. I am hoping to get guidance through this site and its amazing members so I can help heal anyone that needs it as well as myself. I am extremely grateful to have found this space and look forward to my journey and becoming more familiar with my true self.

10 Likes

Greetings @jessica59 , and welcome to The Infinite Root Coven. Glad that you decided to be here with us, in order to fulfill and start your journey.
My name is Pedro, I go for Pedros10. Feel free to ask to anyone of us; specially from @Francisco , @TheTravelWitch and others for any assistance.
Blessings!

4 Likes

Merry Meet @jessica59 and welcome to the Infinite Roots coven :infinite_roots:

If you’ve not already stumbled across them, the the courses are a great place to get started.

5 Likes

Hi @jessica59! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. This is a great place to make friends and for healing.

Keep an eye out on Monday for the Merry Meet Monday- Forum News posting, it will let you know what all activities that are going on in the coven, and you’ll find where you can jump in. It’s also a great way to get to know everyone since we usually chat about our week down in the comments. I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

Same here :relaxed: but welcome!!! I’m Christina and I am from New York. I’m an eclectic but I love Gaia and her abundance of gifts of nature. Every critter included. Lately, it’s been the water element for me. So, I’ve been incorporating it in my daily rituals and of course the Buck Moon spell with moon water. I’ve been using sea shells and sand for some sea magic. I’ve never done before in my many years of practice. Anyway, it’s so nice to have you here with us all!!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

Mery meet @jessica59 welcome to the coven :blush: I am NickWick, it’s nice to meet you :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

A warm welcome to you @jessica59- welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots:

It sounds like magick has been calling to you for a long time- now that you’ve answered the inner call, it must feel like coming home! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Know that you have a place with other like-minded folks. Please feel free to make yourself at home here in the forum!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes