Greetings and stuff

New to the forum and to this level of spirituality. As a male from Harpers Ferry, I think of myself as more of a Magic Man than a witch or wiccan. Got into magic because of a woman dated -how lame is that? Lol! Kept the magic but had to let her go… Happy to be here, hoping to learn!

7 Likes

May you feel welcome here. :slight_smile: I too am a male and magickally inclined. This is a great spot to pick up on knowledge that is hard to find. It’s also great for feeling like your part of something. So welcome to the coven. :smiley:

6 Likes

Hi @Undomeher! I’m Amethyst from the Southern part of the State. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you kept the magic and have joined us here! Take a look at the Courses here, and jump right in on the fun!

5 Likes

Thanks, colin!

5 Likes

Thanks, @Amethyst! Sucks about the woman, but maybe bringing me here was her purpose. :blush:

5 Likes

Merry meet @Undomeher and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I think people come into our lives for all different reasons- so even if paths diverge later down the line, there’s always something to be gained from time spent together. It sounds like your experience with your ex led you to exploring your spirituality- one door closed so another could open up for you! :door: :dove:

Please make yourself at home here in the forums and know that you are warmly invited to join any or all of the Forum Activities. If you haven’t already found it, the weekly Merry Meet Monday news post is a great starting point to help you find your bearings :compass:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

bows Merry meet, and thank you for your gracious welcome!

4 Likes

Welcome Undomeher.
I have been here for a few months now and it is an amazing upbuilding space. Glad you were drawn to be here.

4 Likes

Thank you! It feels very welcoming!

3 Likes

¡Bienvenido!

We’re literally from everywhere, and that’s the beautiful part of this community. I’m Colombian :colombia: and I’ll be available if needed. May your path will be full of love, harmony, balance, and peace :slight_smile:

Blessed be! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome @Undomeher ! I’m new here myself and everyone is nice and helpful. I’m sure you’ll enjoy being here as much as I am

3 Likes

Welcome. This is only my second day here but everyone has been lovely. I hope you find all you need here

4 Likes

Yes, I’m finding everyone very welcoming! Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks! I hope the same for you!

4 Likes