Greetings everyone glad to be here

My name is Christina and I’m new to this whole thing and excited to be here​:black_heart::skull:

11 Likes

Welcome to The Infinite Root Coven @christina19 .

7 Likes

Merry meet @christina19 nice to have you with us. I am Nicki but can call me Nick. Welcome to the coven. Wishing you a magickal and fulfilled experience.

7 Likes

Hi @christina19! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: Since you’re new here, let me point you to the Courses that will give you a good start. Keep an eye out for tomorrow’s Merry Meet Monday- Forum News post because that will let you in on all the activities we’re doing and it’ll get you a chance to know people while chatting down in the comments.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to answer them. I look forward to getting to know you!

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Welcome, Christina! :wave:

Feel free to tell us a bit more about yourself! Where in the world are you located? Participate in the poll! Do you have any favorite books or practices in your craft? Are you currently reading anything that you could recommend? Join the current Book Club here

I hope you will enjoy your time here and make lots of witchy-minded friends. Blessed Be!

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven, @Christina19 :infinite_roots:

Like others have mentioned, make yourself at home here! There are always ongoing Activities and you have a friendly coven full of fellow witches who love to chat. Whether you have some Witchy Wisdom you’d like to share, a Question, or just a General Chat- feel free to reach out with a new post at any time :blush:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome!! Another Christina… Aw yeah :sweat_smile::revolving_hearts:
I’m in New York and I’m an eclectic but I love the aspect of the green witch! I have four kids and they’re open to believe what they’d like to. I didn’t have that choice, so I’m the cool mom!! :sunglasses: Lol
Nice to meet you!!!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Cool another christina lol I am from Pennsylvania I am a mom of 6. 3 boys and 3 girls I am new to all of this but I am so excited :laughing:. I am not leaning towards certain one yet I’m interested in it all honestly lol :joy: I read tarot and Oracle cards and starting to really like runes too. Is there any certain books that you would suggest for me to read and or things to research I have started watching the videos and everything in here. Nice to meet u all of you I feel so alone where I live.

6 Likes

Well, it sounds like you’re an eclectic but it’s very early to tell. Books, there are soo many! I do suggest anything from Llewellyn as for crystals, Judy Hall is wonderful!!! @Francisco is great with book suggestions. Take it away Francisco :joy:
Don’t worry, I think a lot of us feel so alone where we live! Especially when trying to find other witches.

4 Likes

Merry Meet,
Nice to meet you Christina! Happy Lammas!
Jeannie

3 Likes

Just like Christina mentioned, Judy Hall has an awesome book called The Crystal Bible (great for beginners). :+1: :gem:

However it’s difficult to recommend a book without knowing what specific path you’re interested in. Following that same line I would recommend The Complete Book of Incense, Oils and Brews by Scott Cunningham.

Cunningham’s books are classics and always recommended for beginners, there’s also Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs. All of these are for a hands-on approach to the Craft.

You can find more books for beginners here: Recommended Books for Wiccans

3 Likes