Greetings Eveyone!

Just wanted to drop in and intro myself. I’ve been an solitary eclectic practitioner of The Craft for around 35 years, give or take. My practice is based largely in Green craft and HooDoo, with a heavy focus on The Warrior Path (Check out Full Contact Magick by Kerr Cuhulain).
I stepped away from active practice for about 10 years while I went on an self-destructive alcoholic binge. I nearly lost it all, including myself. Once I got sober, it was easy to see how much I needed to have Magick in my life. That was 3 years ago. Fast forward to today…

I have never felt more connected to divinity and the universe than I do now, and after all this time, it’s finally time to walk that path again towards everyday practice. So for the past 2 years I have been studying and growing and manifesting. Little by little, day by day adding more and more daily Magickal habits. Which is what led me here.
I always visioned a legacy that I could pass to my kids and they to thiers. My kids are all grown up now and wanting to learn. So it has inspired me to start forming that legacy. Our first circle as a family is tonight!

Anyway, just wanted to share that little bit about myself. Thanks for reading! and I look forward to learning and growing with everyone in this new part of what I hope becomes another extension of my Magickal family.

Namste and Blessed Be!
Aetheral (aka. Tommy)

10 Likes

Welcome!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m a solitary eclectic. I have four kids. They’re interested in what I do some of the time. But at least I’m not making them believe something, like my mother did to me every Sunday. I give my kids the power of choice!. It’s nice meeting you!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome, @Aetheral! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. I’m solitary eclectic myself, mostly Wiccan though. I’m glad you found your way back to magic!

Keep an eye open for the Activities on-site, they’re a great way to get to know the people here. For instance, this week’s challenge is Deities of the Moon.

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will be happy to answer. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Aetheral!! I love your profile picture!! What book are you reading in it??

I admire what you said about passing the Craft on to your children. I hope to do just that one day too! Thank you for sharing your introduction with us.

I’m glad that you are continuing your journey with us! If you haven’t explored the forums yet, feel free to jump in on any topics that call out to you.

6 Likes

Merry meet @Aetheral and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots:

Thank you for sharing such a lovely introduction- I’m glad you were able to find your way back to both your Craft and yourself :blush: You are very strong indeed!

It sounds like your kids share your passion for learning- I hope your first family circle went well! :candle::relaxed: With all your exciting magickal experiences I imagine you have plenty of tales and wisdom to tell. If you ever feel the urge to share, please know you are welcome to spread your Witchy Wisdom! You have a coven full of fellow practitioners who also love to learn :books:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet,
May you be blessed with your magic! :sparkles:
It’s an honor to have you here! :grin:
Mery Part
Jeannie

4 Likes