Greetings from a newbie

hi, I’m a newly self-initiated witch although I’ve been living a pagan lifestyle since birth. hope to meet like-minded souls xx

10 Likes

Merry Meet @tracie2, I’m Kasie. LOL. I’m from West Virginia, where are you from?

3 Likes

Hiya @tracie2 welcome to the forum! It’s lovely to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Merry Meet, Tracy my name is Valerie, I am new too I have been here a month anyway its good to meet you! Welcome to the coven!Happy Samhain

I look forward to getting to know you! I am a mom just working trying to better myself! I am new to magic but love a little magic in my life to spice things up! I live in Sacramento!
Val
Aka Witch name (Jeannie)

4 Likes

Hello @tracie2- a warm welcome to you! :heart:

Sending greetings from Poland, it is a pleasure to meet you! Congrats on your self-initiation, have you had a chance to browse through the Complete Courses yet? So many exciting aspects to delve into and learn about! :books:

Make yourself at home in the forums and feel free to join in on the activities like the Divination Discussion and Book Club.

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hi I’m Krissie and you have come to the right place. Everyone here is wonderful and very helpful. If you have any questions or something to say, the forum is the place. The people here have so much knowledge and support, they are like a family.

I am from Cape Cod and I recently found my way back to my path over the summer. It’s been a great journey since then.

Blessed Be :star2:

3 Likes

Welcome and Merry meet Tracie2. I’m in Ohio.

4 Likes

Hi Kasie, hope u are well? Thanks for the greeting! How nice of you to respond :heart_eyes:
I am British, living in England. Are you employed in the esoteric/occult community? If not what do you do? How old are you?
hope to hear from you :heart:
blessings Tracie

1 Like

Hi, nice to meet u :heart:

2 Likes

I;m in England. I have been doing the courses, have you used them?
Ive always believed in the principles of magic ie if u can imagine it, u can make it happen and manifesting, plus Ive read Tarot since i was a teenager and I;m 50 nexy month! So im just picking up the ritual aspects.
In what ways do you use “witchy ways”?
I’m mum of three from 16 to 30 yrs old and granny to 1 baby girl.
blessings
tracie

3 Likes

Hey @tracie2! I’m doing good, getting ready for the holiday. I’m disabled, so I don’t work. I’m 47 which I don’t look but feel sometimes. What part of England are you from? I’ve always wanted to visit England. It looks so nice and I don’t mind the rain that much. LOL.

1 Like