Greetings from Arkansas

My name is Susan and I am from Arkansas, USA. I have been practicing green witchcraft for many years but only recently made the decision to take the path of Wicca.
I am excited to become a part of this community.

9 Likes

Hello Susan :slight_smile: I’m rather new myself, but I love it here & I can assure you you will too! Merry meet!

2 Likes

Hi Susan!! Welcome to the Forum! :wave:

It’s great to have you here. Wicca is a wonderful path and I hope you’ll like exploring it!

If you haven’t already, I recommend you start taking the lessons here: Witchcraft Online Courses to have a general idea.

Feel free to use the forum to ask questions, share new things you discover, or comment on any topic you like!

Blessed Be! :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome Susan! I am from Southern California. I look forward to hearing more from you.

2 Likes

Merry meet, @susan5 :pray: so happy to have you here!

2 Likes

Merry Meet @susan5! I hope you love it here! Everyone is so nice & supportive. Have a great day and I hope to talk with you soon!

1 Like

Hi @susan5! Greetings from WV, USA. Glad to have you!

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome. I think i will like it here.

3 Likes

Hey Susan! I to am from Arkansas and I am also new to this wiccan path. The people here are extremely friendly and are willing to help our encourage you in any way that you might need. I just wanted to say welcome fellow Arkansan

1 Like

Merry Meet to you, @susan5! :heart_decoration:

And hooray for another Green Witch from the USA! I’m also originally from the States, but I’m currently living in Europe. And I love Green Magick too! :green_heart:

I am glad your path has led you here- we are blessed to have you join us! Please feel free to search the forums and jump in on any topics of interest- we have a lot of posts here on herbs, plants, and green magick :herb: There is also the Herbal Witchcraft Course that has great information useful for Green Witches both brand new or with years of experience! :sparkling_heart:

It is a pleasure to meet you, and I can’t wait to talk with you more! Blessed Be :sparkling_heart:

1 Like