Greetings from Australia!

Hello everyone!

This is my third post on here as I just realised I didn’t introduce myself!

My name is Amalia and I’ve been looking into witchcraft, Wicca, paganism, etc for the last few months. I’ve always been interested in all things of ancient history and mythology.

My first introduction was through the show Supernatural, specifically their introduction of Lilith. It was like I was obsessed with her, so much so that I named my cat after her. Similarly, earlier this year I was watching a show, Sharp Objects, and one of the characters has a mini monologue about Persephone. I was thinking wow, Persephone, I haven’t heard of her before. I continued going about in life but I just started thinking about her constantly and then after doing some research I just found that I was feeling/thinking about her constantly (completely out of the blue, like sitting in an administrative law lecture and just BOOP there she is). So she is basically what let me to this path and I’m loving it!

A bit about me:
Cap (Sun), Virgo (Moon), Gemini (Rising)
Currently in my last year of law school, studying to become a human rights attorney
I’m a vegetarian
I love love love my veggie/herb garden
Feeling particular interested in Persephone, Hades, Lilith, Demeter, and Cernunnos as of late. Also trying to learn more about the Egyptian and Celtic deities

Anyway, thank you for welcoming me into your circle!

Amalia

2 Likes

Wow!! Thanks @Amalia, for that wonderful introduction!! :clap: :clap:

It’s great to have you here! (In case we need an attorney…! :laughing:)

If you haven’t already seen them, there are prayers and information about a few Egyptian deities and Celtic deities on Spells8.

I’m also very curious about Persephone, but I haven’t studied much about her yet. If you decide to look up some information about her, feel free to share it in the Forum. You can always create a topic or comment in any topic you like!

Merry Meet, and Blessed Yule to everyone in Australia! :sparkler:

2 Likes

Very warm greetings to you, @Amalia! :heart: Thank you for that wonderful introduction- it’s so exciting that you have so many diverse interests! :open_book: Spells8 has a great collection of a huge variety of witchy and pagan topics on the Spells8 YouTube Channel- if you like history, I recommend the History of Modern Witchcraft Video! I’ve spent many an hour lost on YouTube jumping from one witchy topic to the next- and it seems like there’s always more to learn! :books::sparkles:

You are very welcome here- please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have, and don’t hesitate to share your research and findings in the forums! I’m so excited to hear about all your areas of interest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :open_book:

1 Like