Greetings from Denmark, Scandinavia

Merry meet,
Glad I’ve found this forum and all of you people.
I’m a male witch and an old soul and I’ve been practicing the Wiccan beliefs for around 25 years now and still learning.
Blessed be to all of you … Jonatan

15 Likes

Welcome @jonatan :relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m Eclectic but I do a lot of dream work, astral travel, lucid dreaming, eye. I resonate with the stars!! And crystals!!! I’m a certified crystal healer. Anyway, hope to see you around here soon!
Blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome, @jonatan !! We are glad to have you here with us.
I’m Sarah! I live in Texas currently, and I am about a year into my discovery and practice.
I can’t even imagine the wealth of knowledge you must have after 25 years of practicing the Craft. I look forward to learning from you!

Again, welcome.

6 Likes

Good morning @jonatan it’s nice to meet you! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA, USA. I have been practicing on my own for about year consistently but I was practicing off & on through high school & after I graduated.

To get a feel for what is going on in the coven, there is the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! May 24 :full_moon_with_face:.

There is a lot of good information in the courses section of Spells8 too. I love them, you can find them here. Courses

I look forward to speaking with you more throughout the forum! Have a great weekend.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m Liisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :heart: you have come to the best place, I’ve been here for a couple of months now and I don’t know what I would do without all these beautiful people :heart: if you need anything at all just ask :grin:

7 Likes

Merry meet and welcome @jonatan, we are glad to have you with us. I hope what you find here helps you further along on your path. Blessed be.

6 Likes

Merry Meet @jonatan! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots: I can’t wait to learn from you and get to know you better!

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Merry Meet, Jonatan! Welcome! :wave:

I hope you’re getting ready to celebrate the summer solstice (Litha). It’s probably a beautiful time of the year in Denmark!

Feel free to navigate the forum and comment on any topic you’re interested. Blessed Be!

4 Likes

Merry meet @jonatan

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven, we are happy to have you with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am N :candle:ckW :candle:ck feel free to make yourself at home.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @jonatan ,

I’m either called as Anne or Margaret here in the website, everyone can call me either of those two names and several pen names I’ll be using in my own works for poems which may seem heretical in a fundamentalist mindset, A female Filipino Pagan inside the broom closet, studying how the duties and roles and functions of a Babaylan (healer/herbalist) of my home country, college student under HRS course, poet, and the rest are in the profile, I’m someone doing a mix of both the Reconstructionist and Eclectic approach in bringing and keeping the history of ancient Filipinos beliefs and practices alive in modern society, Have fun and enjoy the website, should you have any questions feel free to ask it by creating a topic about it, someone will show up and attempt to answer it to the best of their abilities

Blessed Be,
Margaret

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the coven! I’m Robin and I live in FL. Wow! 25 years! Pretty cool!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @jonatan :wave:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: :heart: We are blessed to have you join us- I hope you have been making yourself at home here!

It sounds like you have the knowledge of many years of study- how wonderful! We are all learning together here, so please know you are very welcome to share any wisdom or tips you have. You can create a new post or jump in on an exciting discussion :scroll:

It’s a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes