Greetings from GA

Grand rising :sun_with_face:

I am Noël, I’m from GA, and I’ve been getting into magic for the last 3 years. I’m also a master reiki practitioner :sparkles: it’s nice to find a new community of similar spirits. Pleased to make your acquaintance! :blush:

9 Likes

Great to meet you! Welcome to the community …

5 Likes

Welcome to the group, Noël!! :wave:

It’s great to see that you’re a reiki practitioner! Many pagans and Wiccans are attuned to reiki and I think healing rituals can be an invaluable holistic experience.

Feel free to comment on any topic you like in the Forum or create a new topic to share/ask questions.

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry meet @noel1! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Nice to meet you! Hope to hear about some of your expreience on the forum.

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @noel1 (Noël) :heart:

Welcome to the forums- we are lucky to have you join us! Feel free to jump in on any topics of interest. You are also warmly invited to the weekly challenge (new one starting tomorrow!) and group ritual every Thursday :hugs:

If you haven’t found the Complete Courses yet, those are a great way to delve into favorite or new aspects of magic :sparkles: Reiki is interesting, but I have to admit I don’t know very much about it! May I ask what drew you to studying reiki? :blush:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Noel, welcome my name is Val!
Blessed be

5 Likes

Welcome @noel1, pleased to meet you as well. My name is Tamera, I’m in South Carolina.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

Hiya @noel1! Welcome to the forum! It’s great to have you here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

I was accidentally introduced reiki (before knowing what it was) when I realized my energy was showing up a little different around certain people a few years ago.I would invite friends to do yoga with me at the park, I would bring my handful of crystals to sit on my mat, and continue leading my small class. Not too long after my sessions would end, I would get feedback from my friends mentioning really lucky things that happened to them (like making a $100 tip at work) and their improved moods after spending time with me. Shortly after that I found a reiki practitioner that I originally was following for astrology, who also studied & practiced magick, and I had been getting her monthly reiki cleanses for a few years before she offered her first reiki master course which allowed me to take my own healing into my own hands :sparkling_heart: I absolutely love it and cannot wait to become a teacher one day too.

4 Likes

What a wonderful path into reiki, @noel1! It seems like your practice was helping your friends even before you were aware of it- so lovely! Good luck with your studies, I am sure you can become a wonderful reiki teacher someday :raised_hands::two_hearts:

5 Likes