Greetings From Georgia

Nice to meet you Sean! My name is Bryce, and welcome to the community. You’ll find some of the best individuals here, I like to think I’ve been using Witchcraft all my life too! It’s a way of life for me! Blessed be my friend!:heart:

7 Likes

Keep making good memories from now on Marsha.

6 Likes

Hi Bryce,

Thank you for the warm welcome. It’s a pleasure to meet everyone here. It amazes me how witches come from all walks of life.
Anyone, from any line of work. Sometimes when I’m shopping, I’ll look around and wonder if there’s any witches in the house.
Have a good night.

6 Likes

Hello @NatureWalk it is nice to meet you Sean! I live in CT and want to welcome you! The book I’m reading “Psychic Empath: Secrets of Psychics and Empaths and a Guide to Developing Abilities Such as Intuition, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Aura Reading, Healing Mediumship, and Connecting to Your Spirit Guides”, By Kimberly Moon has an entire second half of her book dedicated to empaths and it is EXCELLENT. I hope you enjoy your journey here and I’m looking forward to getting to know you!
Blessed be, Jan

6 Likes

Hello @NatureWalk- that’s a great name! :green_heart:

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome!

Hooray for protective work! There are a lot of fun and interesting areas of the Craft, but protective work is close to my heart too- it feels both powerful and reassuring at the same time! :shield:

I second the protection spell collection that Amethyst shared- there are a lot of neat spells there that cover a variety of methods of protection- feel free to use (or adapt) any of them to suit your needs and studies :grinning:

Hope to chat with you more soon- blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Sean,
I believe we all know how to find one another, and that my definition of witch greatly differs from others. Healer usually comes to mind when I think of a witch. I hope you had a good night too my friend!:relieved:

7 Likes

Hello @NatureWalk. Im recenlty new to this community, and everyone has been very welcoming and has alot of knowledge to share. There are plenty of protection spells i have found here. I hope they help you out.

7 Likes

Hi Wendy,

Very nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. I disovered the virtual alter today. That will be very convenient for now.
I hope you had a nice day and enjoy your evening.
I just got home from work and plan on watching more videos tonight.
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I am enjoying the videos. Ive been taking alot of notes and finding ways to use this information to use in my craft.

6 Likes

Hi Wendy. I finished the self initiation and I’m moving on to level two. This is fascinating and I wish I could stay up all night, but sleep is good too.
Thanks for replying and enjoy your evening.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.