Greetings from Hecate Divine an Australian Witch

1.11am and I passed my exam to join the coven. Spooky. I love that number tho! I am known to many as Hecate Divine as I channel Goddess Hecate through voice and body. I am non-binary, from Australia and swing between God and Goddess energy. I have some experience with spells, magick and wicca but wanted to study for to learn we grow. This website is amazing and I love the resources and printable pages for my BOS. I’m having so much fun and I’d love to make some new friends too. Add me on Facebook through my profile Dee Sidgwick or say hi here. I love all for we are all unique divine creations.

13 Likes

Merry Meet @hecatedivine ! And welcome! :partying_face: Congrats on passing the exam.
I love that you’re able to channel Goddess Hecate, I’ve been in awe of her for months and just feel a connection to her and the Horned God.
Looking forward to many conversations. Welcome Again and allow me to direct you to the Activities section of the Forum, where you can see and join in on the wisdom and fun.
About the Activities category
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Hi @hecatedivine! I’m Kasie from West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the coven! If you don’t mind me asking, what pronoun do you go by? So glad you found the website, it has oodles of good information. If you have any questions or anything just pop up and ask and someone here will be happy to help!

I look forward to chatting with you!

3 Likes

@kasie I go by they/them pronouns or people just call me Dee! I hope all is well state side and I have lots of questions - but then that’s the only way to learn!

Take care.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! Great place to be. Hahahaha, people call me Dee as well. Well, all my friends and coworkers.

Blessed be.

5 Likes

Thanks for answering! And if you have any questions just ask and I’ll try to help. We’re all good for doing that here. It’s really nice.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking! We have two Dees now, what a Deelight! :laughing:

Merry Meet, and welcome @hecatedivine!! :wave: I hope you’ll feel at home here at the Infinite Roots Coven!

5 Likes

Hahaha, that’s funny @Francisco

5 Likes

Merry meet :hugs:

5 Likes

Welcome welcome! I’m Wade from Ohio! It’s nice to meet you! I’ve been feeling a really strong pull toward Hekate lately, so if you have any tips/advice for beginning work with Hekate that you’re willing to share, I can use any advice I can get! :smiley:

6 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @hecatedivine! :heart:

Congrats on your passed exam and welcome to the coven! We are blessed to have you and your light :blush:

You work with a wonderful diety- please feel free to share your insights and wisdom about Hecate with the coven! There are many here happy to help, learn, and grow together :books::seedling:

I am looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you for accepting me
I’m hoping to learn from you all

6 Likes

Thank you for your encouraging words, I’m still very new to my understanding of Hekate, I am enjoying being part of this wonderful coven.

5 Likes

You are very welcome, @judith5! :blush:

You may have already found them, but if not- the Hecate’s Justice Devotional and the Chant to Hecate are great ways to reach out and begin working with Her.

Hecate-Devotional-Prayer-750x500 Witches-Prayer-Chant-to-Hecate-750x500

Wishing you a very blessed journey as you deepen your bond with Hecate! I know She is a popular deity among coven members, so (if you feel comfortable doing so) please feel to share knowledge you learn or experiences you have working with Her :relaxed:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

@hecatedivine Welcome!

I’ve noted your pronouns, mine are she/hers.

Blessed be x

3 Likes

Thank you Blessed Be

4 Likes