Greetings from Nebraska!

Hello, I am on a path of self discovery this year. I have always felt the importance of being one with nature and that there was something more than just spending time outside. I believe the moon has a very strong effect on us as humans and I want to dive deeper into that subject. I have always had strong connections with animals but I am learning it goes deeper than I currently understand. I am here to learn where I fit into these feelings I have.

I am an adult of 50 plus years living in the Panhandle of Nebraska.

I am excited to be part of this group and learn more about myself.

8 Likes

Hi @june1! Welcome to the coven! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. There is a whole course about Moon Magic when you go through the Courses, so hopefully that will set you up. We did a Weekley Challenge with animals a few weeks ago, here. It may have some great bits of information for you too.

Keep an eye out for the Merry Meet Monday post tomorrow, which will let you know what’s going on this week in the coven so you can get in on the challenges and fun stuff! I look forward to chatting with you soon!

6 Likes

Merry meet @june1 :heart:

I hope you don’t mind, but I moved this lovely introduction into its own thread so that it can get the attention it deserves!

Wishing you a very warm welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven. We are blessed to have you here :blush:

Amethyst shared some helpful links- I hope you can find plenty of information about animal and moon magick as you explore the site. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Wishing you a very blessed Full Moon. Looking forward to talking with you more soon! :full_moon: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry meet @june1! I hope you are enjoying the forum so far! Please look around & join in on any conversation you find interesting. Past or present! :infinity:

Everyone here is wonderful & helpful & supportive! I am sure that you will love it here!

I hope to speak with you soon! :star2: Blessed Be! :star:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :heartpulse: so glad to have you here :slight_smile: I’ve been here a couple of weeks now and I don’t know how I ever managed without all of these amazing people :heartpulse: The courses are invaluable and everyone is willing to help with any questions you have :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The weekly challenges are always different and a fun way to learn new things :heartpulse: I look forward to learning with and from you :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Welcome, June!! :wave:

Thanks for that introduction. I admire your curiosity and your desire to learn and connect the dots in this path.

I’m sure that if you’re in this journey it’s because something comes naturally to you so please embrace that path!! :sparkles:

We are here in case you have any questions or want to share discoveries and realizations. Blessed Be!

6 Likes