Greetings from New Mexico!

Halle, welcome to the community! Pleasure to meet you. I’m also a :lion: and enjoy the summer warmth and its beautiful blooms. Technically, i was born in the southern hemisphere, which makes it winter now. However, grew up in the northern hemisphere.

This is a great place to be, and so many great things to learn from everyone.

Blessed be.

6 Likes

Belated welcome to @hallee & to @myria .
Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Hi Hallee, :infinite_roots:
I wanted to introduce myself my name is Jeannie, I think were going to get along great! :grin:
:heartpulse:I loved your introduction and I understand leaning into the craft after the Covid hits you were probably doing some digging and always had the want to dive into the craft.
My therapist said that I needed to create boundaries with my friends and to keep toxic people out of my life. I was always the person that settled for less for some reason. I am glad that you got rid of the toxic people in your life. You reminded me about how, I got tired of my ex and kicked him to the curb and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Too bad I had two kids with him to learn that but we live and learn. I am so glad know I can say that I am happily married for 8yrs! My husband is sweet and hardworking and accepts me and the craft.
Also I have a mental diagnosis and had to develop coping mechanisms to help me cope with life. You seem to know so much already and seem like a really talented women that should never settle for less! “You are a Goddess” I am glad you are here!
FYI I love Samhain this is my favorite holiday and I am looking forward to when the veil opens and we can see more.
I am a Libra and I worship the Lord and The Lady and Hecate!
My totem is constantly changing and I always felt like I resonated with the Lion!
I live in Sacramento and My aunt lived in New Mexico for some time. I have a uncle and he has family down there. I dont know if I will ever be able to visit but if I do you will be the first one I call!
Its been a pleasurer getting to know you!
Merry Part
Jeannie

6 Likes