Greetings from North Texas!

Merry Meet! I am Melissa from Texas. Mother of 3. I started my path 18 months ago. My son and two daughters also practice as well. We enjoy the peace, harmony and balance from the path and look forward into growing with the craft. Blessed Be.

10 Likes

Merry meet and welcome from West Virginia! Sounds like you’ve got good support from your family, that’s so nice. Look forward to chatting with you!

5 Likes

Welcome @melissa6 from Texas!! You are gonna love it here, too many nice people… and too much to do and learn from. Look forward to seeing you in the forum, we have a blast there…
Blessed Be

4 Likes

Merry Meet! I am a mother of 3 and just started back into my practice in July. I think you are going to find that the people here are wonderful and very supportive.

4 Likes

Welcome Melissa! Merry Meet.

2 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @melissa6! :heart:

I think it is so wonderful that you are practicing together as a family! We are blessed to have you join us here in the forums- feel free to make yourself at home! You can browse around, jump in on any topics of interest, and are always welcome to create a new post and start a discussion :writing_hand::blush:

Feel free to look at Where in the World are Witches- we have forum members from across the globe! :world_map: You will find that there are many here from the USA- you may even find others close by!

If you are looking to learn more, the Complete Courses on Spells8 cover a range of topics. And your children may enjoy some of the videos on the Spells8 YouTube Channel- there is a lot to learn there! :books:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m really looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m a mama of 4 and the older 2 kids are involved with this path too. My daughter just collects crystals and tries to snoop at all my witchy stuff. But yes, it’s an awesome and informative place!

4 Likes

Merry Meet! I am a mother of 3 children and 2 fur babies. My oldest 2 have graduated high school and now work full time. One is in school the other graduated this year and wants to take a gap year. My youngest is my daughter and she is curious about what I am doing and what different things I have out mean. She has done a moon ritual with me when the moon was in Pisces because that is her sign. I think you are going to find that this site has the most friendly and supportive people here to help you along the way. I love everyone here. I hope you have a great day!

Blessed Be! :star2:
:star_and_crescent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes