Greetings from Ohio

Hello, my name is Caitie. I am a baby witch, practicing for a full month. I am 29 years old and feel new again.

7 Likes

Merry Meet @caitlin1! I’m Kasie from Southern West Virginia. What part of Ohio are you from? It’s nice to meet you! Welcome to your new journey. Have you found the Wicca Self-Initiation videos? They’re a great place for a baby witch to start out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We’re a friendly bunch here who are willing to help. Hope to be chatting with you soon!

5 Likes

Hiya @caitlin1! I’m from London and I’m a baby witch too :hugs: I’ve only been practicing seriously for a few months and joined the forum last week- isn’t this the best?! and it just keeps getting better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Spells8 forum members are all so lovely and helpful, you’ll feel right at home in no time!
As @kasie mentioned the self initiation videos are amazing and we’re always here! Get stuck in! :blush:

5 Likes

Merry Meet, Caitlin!! :wave:

It’s great to have you in the Forum! As mentioned by Kasie, I recommend that you follow the basic witchcraft lessons and try to find what resonates best with you!

Read a lot and remember that you do don’t need to spend an arm and a leg in tools, crystals and ingredients!

Feel free to comment on any topic you like!

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @caitlin1! :heart:

Congrats on your first month with witchcraft, and for finding your way here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We are very blessed to have you join us in the forums- I’m sending greetings from Poland! :wave:

Feel free to make yourself at home here- you are welcome to jump in on any topics of interest, or create your own if you have any thoughts, questions, or fun knowledge you’d like to share :books: You will find many other witches from all over the world and in all stages of learning here. We all have so much we can learn from one another :blush:

Others have mentioned the Self-Initiation videos and Complete Courses, so adding to those I also highly recommend the Spells8 YouTube Channel- lots of intriguing videos there!

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@caitlin1, welcome to the community! Pleasure to meet you! You’re gonna love it here! Great learning material and loads of advice from everyone.
Blessed be.

2 Likes

Welcome, Caitie :wave:t3: I’m Christina, I’m from New York. I’m in my 30’s and have 4 kids. I’ve been practicing for many years and still consider myself a baby witch. I really don’t like to use that term bc as witches, we’re always researching and learning something new. Anyhow, glad you’re here! Blessed be :pray:t3::angel:

4 Likes