Greetings from South Africa

Hello everyone on Spells 8… I am happy to be here.

7 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 forum @yolande1 ! I am glad you are here :grinning:
If you have questions you can get a lot of help here. Everyone is very nice and helpful. Try the search function if you are looking for a specific subject or post in the forum.
Bless Be
:butterfly:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @yolande1! I’m so happy you’ve found your way here! Blessings to you on your journey!

5 Likes

Hello and Welcome :infinite_roots: @yolande1

It’s nice to meet you, Yolande, I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. I recommend starting with the Courses! There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Q&A We are here for you, Yolande, welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi @yolande1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Electic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure, the courses @marsha talked about will help point you on your way!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

I’m new to! We’re nice to meet you!

6 Likes

Welcome! I hope you have fun exploring the forums and the website. There’s so much to take in! It’s like a family here, very warm and welcoming. So please feel free to hop in on posts and to ask questions. I joined in august and have never felt more at home online than here. :heart: :pentagram:

6 Likes

Hello!!
I am new here as well and I have to say, you’ve found yourself among the most amazing group of humans! Blessings to you on your journey!
Audrie

6 Likes

This really is the most amazing group of humans!

5 Likes

Hi Amethyst

Its great to meet everyone here too… Thank you…

I love my candle magick too, rituals, crystals… I am a qualified reiki healer too which I think has also helped me along my path in many ways.

I have also worked a little bit with dragons which I really enjoy. Herbs though are always a part of everything I do…

I think this is a fantastic site as in honesty I do tend to lazy sometimes… Never know what to do on a daily basis… I like that we get daily devotionals and crystals to work with.

I have not worked with deities before, I have only used the energies of the quarters so I was thinking I did feel drawn to Hecate…

OOOO So much information… it’s wonderful…

4 Likes

Hi Sarall

Thank you very much for the welcome… I feel blessed to be here…

I will definitely ask if I have any questions…

Thank you so much

5 Likes

Thank you Ailey

I am very glad to be here…

5 Likes

Merry meet @yolande1,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, a moderator here and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- it is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

As you can probably tell, the coven community here is a very friendly one- please make yourself at home and don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you very much Bry…

I am looking forward to getting to know all you beautiful people on the site… Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome…

4 Likes

It’s gonna be great to get to know you! I feel like you’re fitting in already! :hugs:

3 Likes

Ahhh thank you…

I am looking forward to getting to know you as well Amethyst… My birth stone…

I’m having fun sorting out my book of shadows… I always would start one and then urrrgh my writing would look awful and I’d give up…

Now its gonna look pretty… YAY

4 Likes

LOL! A lot of us were brought over by the book of shadows pages!

3 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @yolande1- make yourself at home here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And wishing you all the best with sorting through your Book of Shadows- that sounds like a fun project, enjoy! :open_book: :sparkles:

Much love and blessed be :heart:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.