Greetings from Texas

Hello…My name is Karren and I started my journey roughly 7years ago. I was fortunate to befriend a High Priestess and she mentored me for 5yrs. We are have become very close friends. For the past 2-3 yrs I slowly stopped doing anything related to my craft. I have been trying to get back into it but having a hard time knowing where to start.

2 Likes

Welcome @karren! :wave:

It’s great to have you here! Do you have any particular areas of the Craft that you’re drawn to?

Feel free to browse the forum and comment on any topic that interests you. If you have any questions, you can ask anything or share a topic you’re interested in!

Also, I recommend you visit the Online Courses page :crystal_ball: and watch the videos there to start learning!

Visit the Spell Collections page to find a lot of useful recipes. And follow the guided meditations on the Witches Homework Page in your free time!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like

Nice to Meet you! and Welcome to our little corner of the world. You aregoing to find that This group is very loving and helpful.
Where to start again? I agree with @Francisco the online studies, the book of shadows pages, the other videos and information here will get you going again - Like you were never away from it!
Blessed Be and Again, Welcome

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions. Your suggestions will definitely give me a good place to start.

2 Likes