Greetings from Texas!

Bright Blessings!! I am Nicole from Texas, DFW area, and look forward to meeting all of you. I have been practicing find years but feel like there is always more to learn and love to grow from that. Thank you all!!

3 Likes

Hi, Nicole! Welcome!! :wave:

I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful new things!

Tell us about your experience! Are there any areas of Magic that you are interested in learning?

Also, feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like.

Blessed Be! :dizzy:

1 Like

Merry Meet @nicole9 Welcome!! You will love it here…beautiful warm people so much info on this site, it will keep you busy learning! Glad you came, Blessed Be!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I don’t have a ton of free time and I have been looking for a little home online. Hopefully this is it!! <3

3 Likes

This is it!! And make sure to join the forum now and then, we love to share ideas and ask quesitons.

2 Likes

Very warm greetings to you, @nicole9! :two_hearts:

It’s a pleasure to meet you- you are very welcome here in our special grove of the internet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Everyone comes from all over the world and shares their experiences- we all have so much to learn from each other as we grow in our practices! :sparkles:

I hope you feel at home here- don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, or have any tips and tricks to share with the community! :house_with_garden::heart:

1 Like