Greetings from The Bronx, New York

My name is Sri John. I was initiated into the Five Rivers Circle in 2005. Our Circle dissolved in 2007 due to a disagreement in the direction we wanted to practice in. I recently began to practice once more having had a wonderful experience with the Circle. Five Rivers Circle was the name I gave to the group so You can say I’m a Circle of One. Anyway, I’m also retired from my job of 35 years and now I’m a Rock Musician, playing Classic Rock lead guitar in a three piece band. I practice sound healing meditation and I’m also a Tarot reader having studied with Rachel Pollack. So nice to meet you!

8 Likes

Great to meet you! Welcome!

4 Likes

Merry meet @sri! I’m Kasie, from West Virginia. Nice to meet you, I hope to chat with you more on the forum.

3 Likes

Welcome Sri John! :wave:

A Circle of One, and a rocking one at that. You could say it’s A Perfect Circle!

It’s too bad that your coven dissolved. I’m glad you found this corner of the Internet and I hope you’ll explore and share your creativity and spirit with us!

Feel free to browse the Forum and comment on any topic you like, or create your own!

3 Likes

Hi I’m Krissie and I recently found my way back over the summer and have been so much happier for it. I am from Cape Cod, MA, USA and I am learning the tarot and pendulum. I work with crystals and herbs from my home. I made my bedroom my sanctuary and I work hard at making sure it feels peaceful to me and my soul.

I think you have come to the right place, everyone here is amazing and so are the courses! Even if you are already well versed, it’s a nice refresher taking the courses. There are some good books as suggested readings and we currently have our first book club type of discussion!

I hope you are happy here and if you have any questions or just want to join in, the forum is the place to be.

Blessed Be :star2:

4 Likes

Hiya @sri! Welcome to the forum :heart: It’s lovely to have you here, I’m glad you found us! I look forward to hearing more from you soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you Marcy,
Blessings

4 Likes

Thank You Francisco!

3 Likes

Thank you Katie, blessings!

3 Likes

Thank You Krissie, blessings!

4 Likes

Thank You Limeberry, blessings!

3 Likes

You are more than welcome! :heart:

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Sri!

What a fascinating journey you have had- and how fun that you are following your dreams and playing guitar! :guitar: I am glad your path has led you here- welcome to the forum :heart:

Please make yourself at home and jump in on any interests topics- if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. You are also warmly invited to the group ritual, divination discussion, book club, and weekly challenge (a new one coming today!).

It’s a pleasure to meet you Sri and I look forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Thank You TTW, blessings!

4 Likes

Hey Im pretty close to the Bronx! And I used to be in a high school band. It was more like a group of friends from high school that started a band . I sang and I learned to play drums a little. I taught myself acoustic but I wasn’t any good to play lol anyway nice meeting you!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you as well. I taught myself guitar as well. I learned to play a few chords and power chords. I learned how to play guitar licks by ear before YouTube lol. I learned not to critique myself nor compare myself to anyone, it keeps me grounded. Keep playing keep rockin’
Blessings.

5 Likes

Kasie. I have to proofread the proofreader.

3 Likes

No worries, my name is very unusual. I think my Mom wanted me to be different. LOL.

4 Likes

Yes I learned before there was youtube as well. I actually learned as a child bc my grandmother bought me an acoustic (and a chord organ) for Christmas. She also gave me a ton of books. So I practiced and practiced and studied all I could. And that’s how I learned how to play guitar.

3 Likes