Greetings from the Texas Panhandle

Hello. My name is Natalie and I have been wavering on what path to take for about 20 years. I have seen many seers in my life and experienced many things; however, I met one in December of 2020 that solidified which way I am supposed to go. She told me to get off the fence and be sure of my inner knowing as well as be unabashedly unique. So since then I have been on a quest for knowledge and experience and have followed every thing she told me to do. I felt so connected to the truth of what she said, I immediately jumped in to be who I am supposed to be. I came across this site and am so grateful I have somewhere to gain knowledge from. Where I am from “witch” is associated with evil; therefore, there are not many teachers to be found. This forum will make gathering knowledge a blessing. Thanks.

6 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @natalie6 :heart:

I am glad the circumstances guided you to follow your heart and find your way here- we are blessed to have you join us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m sorry to hear that your practice is seen as evil where you live. I hope you will be able to find all the love, support, and resources you need to flourish here in the forums and main site! If you haven’t already discovered them, the free Complete Courses are a wealth of information.

You are warmly invited to join in on the Forum Activities! There’s a lot going on, so feel free to visit the weekly news post called Merry Meet Monday- it may help you get your bearings :compass:

Looking forward to taking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Hi @natalie6, I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! I’m glad you’ve found us. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you out!

3 Likes

Merry meet! I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA. I think you are going to find that the people here are so helpful & supportive. The courses are wonderful, I love to do them when I find out they are open. I love to learn more & the printables for you BOS are amazing too.

This Thursday we have a weekly tea time here, you should check it out & stop in when you have a moment to enjoy a tea/coffe/juice/water it is also in the activities for (Group Ritual - Mar 11) :new_moon: Release and Relax

I look forward to meeting with you & talking to you in the future! Blessed Be! :hugs:

3 Likes