Greetings from WI

I am Linda, a 51(nearly 52) year old that was born and raised a strict Catholic. Most of my life I have felt a pull to something “other”. My youngest is in college in Boston and my oldest has her own life and family so I am now, for the first time in my life, focusing on what I want. I have always had what many considered great insight and have predicted many things that I have attributed to intuition or lucky guesses. I have 4 amazing grandchildren 4,4,4, and 3 months and they, along with my 2 daughters, are the lights of my life. (Shortly after the birth of my first grandchild, I told my daughter she was pregnant again and it was twins…she denied it and said it wasn’t possible…then a couple weeks later called me crying from the ultrasound that showed twins. They were born early so for 4 months each year her 3 older children are the same age.) I am a Pisces sun and moon and a Cancer rising. I am interested in astrology, which led me to tarot, and I have been feeling very led to study herbalism. The moon has always been a mild obsession.

7 Likes

Warm greetings @Linda-42,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- it is a pleasure to meet you :heart:

Woohoo! I graduated from a university in Boston (although I only spent one semester on campus- study abroad was too tempting haha!). It’s a great city for edutation- I hope your youngest child is having a wonderful time there! :blush:

It sounds like you have some wonderful areas of magickal interest and talents- and quite the knack for insight and predictions! :clap: Astrology, Tarot, and Herbs are all very popular around here (feel free to click the blue text to visit relevant discussions), so please feel free to jump in and join any discussions that call to you :blush:

Make yourself at home here, Linda, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need help! Your coven is a very friendly one :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @Linda-42! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’re now going to follow your own path! This is a great place to start your journey! Have you found the Courses yet? They’re chock full of good information, including a Green Witch course with herbalism. You might find it interesting!

I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Linda-42

It’s nice to me you Linda! I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I was raised as a Methodist, but would sometimes go to a Catholic Church with my Grand-Mother.

It sounds like you have a lot of water :water_element: signs in your chart. No wonder you are attracted to water! :ocean: I have a Libra :libra: sun :sun_with_face: with a Scorpio :scorpius: moon :astrology_moon: and ascendant, so I love the water too, but I have always been called to the mountains. I only have two planets in earth :earth_element: signs. I love being up in the mountains, it feels like I’m on top of the world.

I can totally relate to the Hermit Tarot Card, it fits me perfectly, and I also consider myself a Child of the Moon! We have a :open_book: Spells8 Book Club XXII (Oct 21 - Nov 18) you can join.

I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.