Greetings to all

Im glad to have come across this site. It has opened me up to a variety of amazing cultures and historical practices and beliefs. I love working on my altars and add special items to them often. I am not a practicing witch or Wiccan at this time, however I consider myself a modern solitary practitioner( in training )until I have become more experienced and comfortable. Its nice to be part of a group with similar interests.

8 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Dragon_Queen! :heart:

I am so glad you have found your way here- another lover of knowledge is always very welcome! :books::two_hearts: I also really enjoying studying traditions and cultures- are there any that call to you in particular? Do you maybe like to travel too? :world_map:

The forums are here for everyone who practices their unique craft in solitude to come together and share. Feel free to browse the forums for any topics of interest, and you are very welcome to jump in on any or create new posts! :writing_hand:

If you are looking to gain experience in any particular aspects, I highly recommend the Complete Courses for a through training in any particular aspect, the Wicca Self-Initiation if you someday decide that is where your path leads (or have an interest in learning more about Wicca), and the Spells8 YouTube Channel for a variety of videos on many diverse topics :books:

It is a pleasure to meet you! Feel free to join in on the Weekly Challenge and the Group Tea Ritual- you are very much invited! I look forward to speaking with you more :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to the group @Dragon_Queen! I look forward to talking to you! I hope this group helps you with your studies! I know it’s made me feel more comfortable. :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome! So glad to have you here :slight_smile: I’m sure when you’re ready, you’ll do what feels right. Where are you from? I’m from NY

3 Likes

Merry Meet @Dragon_Queen. Enjoy your journey, this truly is a welcoming group with an abundance of knowledge and wisdom.
Look forward to sharing conversations with you.
Blessed Be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Merry Meet Dragon Queen! This is a very supportive group. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

4 Likes

Nice to meet you! Glad you joined :slight_smile: this is a great community. Theres a wide variety of subjects on here

2 Likes