Greetings to everyone

Hi, greetings to everyone here, I am new in this family. I just want introduce myself, my name is Isaac Essiam from Ghana and I am happy to be part of you. I want to become a real witch. please help me

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @isaac! :sparkling_heart:

I have some good news for you- if you have found that a path of magick calls your name and you would like to be a witch, then congratulations! You are a witch :sparkling_heart:. I am very happy to welcome you to this community, and I hope that you will find this to be a place to learn and grow your practice! :sparkles:

A great place to start is the Wicca Self-Initiation that will give you a good overview of common practices and help you build a strong foundation to make your own. If you love learning through videos and would like to browse topics of interest, the Spells8 YouTube Channel is a great place to explore! :crystal_ball:

Feel free to ask any questions you may have as well as any experiences you would like to share in the forums. You find many witches here both new and experienced who are happy to offer guidance as we all walk on this exciting path! :two_hearts:

Blessed Be! :heart:

1 Like

Welcome, @isaac !!

Are there any areas of Magic that you’re particularly interested in? Do you have any previous experience?

Just like Brianna said, you’re welcome to ask any questions here!

Blessed Be! :dizzy:

1 Like