Greetings Witches!

Greetings from North Carolina! I’m so excited to be apart of this community! I’ve been interested in Wicca and paganism in general for a long time. Recently it was just calling me, in my dreams, weird run in’s in life, and I’ve decided to follow my instincts! So happy to finally be following a path I resonate with! Can’t wait to interact with all of you here!
Blessings!

11 Likes

Merry Met! I felt similar when I started too. Like I was really doing what I was meant for. Welcome and Blessed Be. This will definitely pay off!

A bright future awaits!

6 Likes

That’s so great that you decided to follow your instincts based on the signs around you. I tend to see signs all around me: dreams, words, numbers, sounds, all kinds of coincidences and synchronicities. I’m glad that they guided you here! :smiley:

You are very welcome in the Forum! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry meet! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Welcome to the forum, I’m glad you found your way here! Make sure you check out our Activities because they can be a lot of fun.

If you get caught up or need any help give a shout and someone will be there to help you. The folks in this forum are good like that. I look forward to chatting with you more!

3 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @Eccentric_Elegance! :heart_decoration:

I’m glad you followed your instincts and found your way here- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

There’s a lot going on here, so the Merry Meet Monday weekly news post is a good place to get your bearings :compass:. I also recommend the Complete Courses to help you as you build your foundation and explore your unique magickal path :sparkles:

I hope you’ve been having fun exploring the forum so far- if any questions come up, don’t hesitate to reach out. You have many fellow coven members happy to help!

Love and light :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Merry meet​:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Merry Meet @Eccentric_Elegance ! My name is Tamera and I’m in South Carolina. I’m so glad your path has led you here to Spells8. And that you’ve decided to follow your instincts.
Blessed Be,

4 Likes

I understand completely! It’s crazy how you can feel so apart of something just by reading a few books or looking at the Moon’ lol, and even more so with a place like this!

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA but my brother that is in the service just bought a house in NC. It’s nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy the courses & being here as much as I do. The people here are great & very supportive & helpful.

6 Likes