Gretchen says hi

My name is Gretchen and I am new. I just wanted to introduce myself. Thank you

9 Likes

Hey @gretchen4 welcome home sister, u will love it here

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @gretchen4

It’s nice to meet you. I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, currently living in Colorado.
Have you found the courses? It’s a good place to start.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hi @gretchen4! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candles and chanting. If you’re totally new, don’t worry, those courses that @marsha mentioned will help point you on your way.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Welcome. I’ve found here a great place to learn & evolve

5 Likes

@gretchen4
Hello, welcome to Spells8.

I’m Garnet from Florida, an Eclectic, Solitary Practitioner. (A Retired R.N., Mother and Navy wife, retired. I came here searching for, I guess the meaning of my life. I was in my twilight years and drifting, just drifting, waiting for the end. What had I really done? Why this nagging feeling that something was missing? I was lost.

Over the last year, I was guided into self-discovery, and I found through Shadow work, that I hated who I was, and how I got there.

But all is not negative. With the help of the wonderful member, I started my journey

With deep reflection, I learned to forgive myself and others for all the things that came before. At that point, I become a clean slate. I was then truly open to Magick.

Francisco, our founder, has put together an easily-surfed site. The learning system, like courses, Q&A, and Forum are just wonderful.

The Q&A is often so very informative. Then courses, where you will learn meditation, circle casting, spells and so much more! (Although the site has a Wiccan flavor, you don’t have to be Wiccan to join & absorb the knowledge offered.) Oh, and please join us on the Forum. We love questions and would like to get to know you.

Sit down, get some tea, and put your feet up. Stay a while and be part of the family.

And now your adventure begins!

Blessed be, stay safe, and know you are loved.

Garnet Holder of light

P.S. I’m in no way a recruiter, just someone offering encouragement and love.

4 Likes

Merry meet @gretchen4,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: Thank you for sharing your introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you!

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. If you make a new post in the Q&A Category, your friendly coven is sure to come to your aid with answers, suggestions, and shared experiences. The shared wisdom of a coven is a wonderful thing! :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello and merry meet @gretchen4. You will be so happy here, we are a good coven!

Light and love, Jan :green_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.