(Group Ritual - Apr 29) A Celebratory Cup 🎉

Warm greetings to all! :heart:

Hopefully you enjoyed some wholesome time appreciating Mother Nature in last week’s group ritual. Full with love and appreciation, this week we have a lot to celebrate! :partying_face:

the-annual-beltane-festival-at-calton-hill--edinburgh-675246990-53dc024855834f1f9a36fef11aedb77e
[Picture from Hold a Beltane Bonfire Rite]

Joy and delight are in the air- there are so many wonderful happenings this week!

Sabbats and dancing and birthdays- oh my! With so much fun going on, it is impossible to pick out just one event :laughing:

You are warmly invited to join your coven for a celebratory cup to bask in the positive energy and happiness of this very exciting week :heart:

[Picture from Samhain Tarot + Tea Gathering]

~ :tada: ~ Thursday, April 29th - A Celebratory Cup ~ :tada: ~

Find some time to join in for a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - Apr 29) : A Celebratory Cup :tada:

This tea ritual draws on the many fun happenings this week to nurture an aura of celebration and delight. Cheers to the Infinite Roots Coven! :clinking_glasses:

1. Feel free to indulge in your drink this week! You might celebrate Herb Day with a lovely herbal tea/ flavored coffee, or perhaps pour yourself something stronger :wine_glass:. Don’t hesitate to treat yourself to a yummy snack as well- this ritual is meant to be enjoyed! :partying_face:

2. As you prepare your beverage, perhaps honor International Dance Day by listening to some bright and magickal tunes to help set the mood. The Beltane Fire Dance or any of these Witchy Songs are a great choice :headphones:

3. When your drink is ready, swirl it (carefully!) three times in a counter clock-wise motion, thinking back on the good things that have lead you here. Then, repeat in a clock-wise motion, inviniting in novel and positive energy to come :orange_circle:

4. Hold it up with both hands in front of you, and cheers your coven with this simple blessing:

Tea Blessing
[From Spells8: Quick and Easy Tea Blessing]

1. Sit comfortably as you sip your tea, focusing on the good things and fun events happening this week. Visualize your plans for Beltane or Samhain, and no matter if you’re dreaming of rituals big or small- feel in your heart that they will be a success :raised_hands:

2. When your cup is empty, wrap your hands around it and end the ritual by saying:

Empty vessel, overflowing heart-
It’s not the end, it’s just the start!

A joyful week is what we’ll see,
With love and light, so mote it be!

33c41db09bb790df2eec5eeac0e76841
[Picture from Pintrest]

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- enjoy these good feelings through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

Whether you are riding the high of the Full Pink Moon’s energy, celebrating a Sabbat, enjoying the 2-year anniversary of Spells8, or enjoying the positive energy from holidays such as Dance Day and Herb Day- wishing you a very joyous and delightful week!

Looking forward to sharing a warm cup and a full heart with you on Thursday :hugs::coffee: May you be blessed with nothing but bright energy and beautiful smiles in the coming days :pray:

Love and Light!
:heart:

17 Likes

Ohh so many exciting things happening this week! I’m going to try and make myself available Thursday for a Zoom call/hangout if anyone is interested in joining me!

10 Likes

Many happy events going on like @MeganB said. :relaxed:. I’ll be setting my alarm to at least stop in and share my thoughts and say hi. See y’all then :wave:

6 Likes

Am in on this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: these events sounds very exciting.

7 Likes

Whoot! Sounds like fun! Can’t wait!

5 Likes

I am definitely going to be doing this this week. So far this week has been very up & down. I did get my son’s car registered for him & he doesn’t know it yet. He went with his best friend & family on a mini-vacation so he has no idea that I got the title in the mail & put him on my insurance. They are driving home on Thursday!

Tomorrow is my last PT appointment for this year! I don’t have to go back until next year. So I’m looking forward to that, not that I don’t love my physical therapist, she is amazing. She actually understands what I have & how the exercises need to be modified so I can do them properly for my body.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday for tea & a meditation! Not necessarily in that order. :hugs: :infinite_roots:

9 Likes

What a week :heart_eyes: I will be here on Thursday after 6 pm GMT, got work for before that as even a Witch must pay her bills lol :grin: I will make it for the Ritual but not sure about the Zoom call? depends on time zones? I’ll hop on once I’m home though see if I can catch everyone :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

8 Likes

A busy and fun week indeed, @MeganB! :grin: What time do you think you’ll start the Zoom chat?

That’s a very kind surprise for your son, @Siofra- I’m sure he’ll be grateful! And congrats to you on your last PT appointment for the year! :partying_face:

No worries @Liisa, I know time zones can be tricky! :sweat_smile: Hope you have a nice day at work and can find a peaceful moment to unwind with a relaxing ritual :woman_in_lotus_position:

Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far- looking forward to sharing a cup with you all tomorrow :coffee: :blush:

Love and Light!

7 Likes

Thank you! He’s waited so long for this car to be on the road. He bought it by himself on Christmas Eve & then we had an issue with the title the first time we went to register it. I just learned that he is coming home today, so a day earlier! I can’t wait for him to see the car with the plates on it.

7 Likes

That’ll be a great surprise for him then! Good job!

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this and I’m not sure :woman_shrugging: I want it to be accessible to a lot of people that want to join but I also know we’re all in different time zones (I also go get my 2nd vaccine on Thursday, so extra celebrations for me :partying_face: )

Maybe → 2021-04-29T16:00:00Z2021-04-29T17:00:00Z

How does that sound for everyone that wants to participate?

7 Likes

That works with me! I’m not 100% sure if I’ll be able to participate or not – I wanted to go to a park for my meditation time, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so I’m not sure if whichever park I go to will have good enough reception for a mobile Zoom call XD

8 Likes

Definitely making time for this one tomorrow :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:grin:Megan,
Tomorrow sounds great for the first zoom meeting!
Thank you!:bouquet:
Blessed be!:sparkles:

7 Likes

If I’m not needed to stay on at work tomorrow I will definitely make it :grinning: Will I just find the info on here? I’m still not that sure how zoom works but my daughter’s been teaching me haha! :joy:

7 Likes

Yes, I’ll post the link here as soon as I have it!

8 Likes

Happy Thursday to all! :partying_face:

Caught a colorful sunrise this morning- setting the stage for what will hopefully be a bright and cheery day! :city_sunrise:

It’s International Dance Day today, and although I haven’t done much dancing for several years now, I’m hoping I can have a nice little jam session and dance around the apartment for a bit to celebrate :dancer: :grin:

I’m raising my cups for a coven-wide cheers! :clinking_glasses: Wishing everyone a very successful set-up for any Sabbat plans, and congrats to Spells8 for its 2-year anniversary! :partying_face:

I won’t be able to make the Zoom meeting, but a big thanks to @MeganB for taking the time to host a gathering! I hope everyone who can make it has a lovely chat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sending good energy and celebratory cheer from here, out through the widespread roots of the coven, to reach you wherever you may be! :infinite_roots: :heart:

Cheers to you! Have a blessed day :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Good morning everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am getting ready for my second Pfizer vaccine, drinking some coffee, and reading a book. Here is the information for the Zoom call. If you have the app (either mobile or on a computer), you just need to click the link!

Zoom Guidelines

• This will not be recorded :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Please if at all possible, join with your name as your Spells8 username. Since this is a publicly accessible forum, anyone will be able to see the link. I have a “waiting room” setup on Zoom and will approve each person’s entry. We don’t want spam and bots to pick up the link and post inappropriately.
  • Cameras and microphones are optional. Zoom has a chat feature!
  • I’ll for sure be hanging out from 12 to 1 PM EST but if people want to hangout longer I can stay and leave the room open.
  • There is no particular discussion for this Zoom call but feel free to bring up questions, comments, etc. Just be sure we’re still following the :sparkles: Guidelines :sparkles:

Zoom Links and Info!

Megan Black is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Infinite Roots Coven Meeting
Time: Apr 29, 2021 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

5 Likes

Good morning. It has been a nice reset for me today. Yesterday was a whirlwind & my day was turned upside down when I opened my eyes. This morning I did the Cozy Up Meditation for Self Compassion from Spells8 Self Compassion Meditation for Difficult Times. I am starting a new week refreshed & with new goals in mind & in the works.

I tended Brigid’s flame with a green candle for prosperity, a black candle to banish negativity, & a white candle for healing. May the energy exchange & @Jeannie1 feel the love & warmth from the flame for energy & healing where they need it the most.

I did some scripting this morning in my Book of Mirrors for my new goals & I set up a tentative budget. The budget includes debt management along with savings so it should be pretty easy to follow for me. I decided to start small & work from there.

I have a couple of errands to do today, which is fine. I like to get them done early in the day. I’m hoping to be able to work with the resin today, it’s been a while since I have made anything. My daughter was on school vacation last week so I didn’t use it then. This week has been a whirlwind so today is the first time I have some downtime. I also have to reschedule my last PT appointment. A surprise trip to the airport in the city yesterday happened & I had to miss the one that was scheduled for yesterday.

It’s gray & overcast here with some sporadic misty rain. I’m planning on getting my things done & then staying in for the day. Hopefully, the sun comes out & I can go out back for a little while.

I hope everyone has a great day! I will talk to you soon! :hugs: :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Oooh if I’ve got this right that’s 5pm here in the UK… Depending on how work goes this afternoon (I’m off tomorrow and for our Bank Holiday on Monday) then I may join you.

I’ve got a little cast iron teapot that I may use for the first time. No loose leaf tea at the moment but I may break open an Earl Grey teabag and pretend!

6 Likes