(Group Ritual - Apr 29) A Celebratory Cup 🎉

@MeganB Congrats on the 2nd shot!! I have 2 weeks left before mine.

Question about the Zoom hangout- are we doing the ritual described by The Travel Witch on the call, together, or should we do that ritual first and then hop on the call? I’m just not sure what exactly to expect but I want to join! :grin::raised_hands:t3::coffee::sparkles:

5 Likes

No, we aren’t doing the ritual via Zoom. It’s more like a tea time with friends :relieved:

5 Likes

Got it @MeganB … I’ll do the ritual afterwards then (won’t have time before noon). Thanks for getting back to me! :relaxed:

5 Likes

Good morning, Infinite Roots!
It’s the almost the end of a long week for me. I finally have a day off tomorrow for Beltane and I plan to celebrate this joyous sabbat with some good food since it’ll be raining all day.
It’s been in the low 80’s, but today it’s rainy…and really muggy. Been keeping the windows closed and the fans on so I don’t let the humidity in. Not hot enough indoors for the AC just yet.
Made myself a cup of hibiscus tea and waited for it to cool before drinking it. I have to say, the spell I cast on the Full Pink Moon to attract love have been working wonderfully. Customers have been very kind to me and a few guys were obviously flirting with me (not what I intended but I’ll take it). Aphrodite must have have loved the simple swan dance I did with my arms. :laughing:
Have a blessed Thursday. :sparkles:

10 Likes

I also have the day off tomorrow for Beltane :slight_smile:

If I ever get there with the growing number of emails people keep sending me. It’s why I always turn on my Out Of Office reply early when I’m off so people are prewarned…

6 Likes

Sorry I won’t make the Zoom, still banging my head against a brick wall. Thinking of you all x

6 Likes

Did i miss the meeting? I’m just home and my phone is too slow to run a zoom call, me and my daughter tested it this morning and it kept freezing when we were right next to each other :joy: She said I can just do it on the PC with headphones though and I have those :grin:

Never mind I managed :joy: It was lovely seeing and hearing everyone for a few minutes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I look forward to many more a meeting :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Thanks for popping in at the end. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, Megan. It was great getting to know so many here through the Zoom.

6 Likes

Aww thank you to everyone who was able to come! It definitely won’t be the last time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

And I’m definitely aiming to join you next time!

6 Likes

Thank you for having me :heartpulse: wasn’t sure if I missed it lol. My daughter was next to me pulling her hair out trying to show me what button to press to unmute :joy: Then I panicked when it worked :joy: I know what all of the buttons are now :grin:

8 Likes

Yes, thank you for setting this up! I am def looking forward to other “meet ups”. It was great to hear everyone’s story and I’m so glad to be a part of this group :smiley:

7 Likes

Hope you had your dancing shoes on! And that you’re a better dancer than I am. I have two left feet. LOL.

Sorry I missed the Zoom. I’m currently cell phoneless because my new phone broke already. Glad I paid for insurance! Hopefully, I’ll have a phone for next week. And learn how to zoom before then.

You have had a busy day so far! Good for you getting that stuff done! Take some time to work on your resins if you can, I know you enjoy that.

That sounds like a good plan @Kasandra! Hope you have a good holiday!

As for me to celebrate I had myself a cup of French Vanilla Cappuccino. I have that on holidays only, too much sugar otherwise. LOL. The plumbers are coming into the apartment once again to fix something they left behind tomorrow so I’ll be enjoying that all day. At least the cat can hide under the bed now. Other than that, and my new phone fritzing out, I’m having a good week! Looking forward to the Sabbat on Saturday. Hope you all are having a good one!

:hugs: :infinite_roots:

4 Likes

I didn’t get to it today. A wrench got thrown in my day by my teenage son & his friends’ help. I’m hoping tomorrow I can work on it in the morning & throughout the day. I have no appointments & only one phone call to make in the morning. I’m planning on taking it easy tomorrow.

6 Likes

I had a very long day at work today and I was very much in need of a cleansing salt bath after catching the zoom call quickly so I turned it into a bath+tea ritual to celebrate this exciting week :heartpulse: Epsom, Eucalyptus and lavender bath and a plain sugary white tea (cause I really needed it and I can’t drink coffee lol) I feel fully cleansed and my meditation was full of gratitude for being apart of this week’s milestones :heartpulse: for being a part of the Coven :heartpulse: and for having all of the beautiful people in this community I can call friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hail the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots: and Love and Light to each and everyone one of you :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Good luck with getting to craft tomorrow then!

Sounds as if you had a lovely bath and tea time @Liisa! Love and light right back at ya! LOL.

6 Likes

Was great to “meet” ya!

8 Likes

Definitely! And we’re glad you’re here!

8 Likes

That was so great to put living faces to the names and profile pics here. Thank you so much for setting that up. I definitely look forward to future ones.

8 Likes