(Group Ritual - April 15) A Cup for Some Coin 💰

Warm greetings to all! :two_hearts:

Hopefully the gracious energy of last week’s ritual has kept you in good spirits throughout the week. This Thursday, we will invite in something new to be grateful for! :laughing: :raised_hands:

Drawing on the energy of the Waxing Moon :waxing_crescent_moon: in the sky above, now is the perfect time of the month to cast spells for new growth, prosperity, and abundance.

And while all spells can be cast on any day of the week, did you know that Thursday is deemed the best day for casting money spells? :money_with_wings:

Join your coven to share cup and draw in some extra coin- it’s time for a group money spell! :moneybag::coffee:

~ :moneybag: ~ Thursday, April 15th - A Cup for Some Coin~ :moneybag: ~

Find some time to join in for a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - Apr 15) : A Cup for Some Coin :moneybag:

Spellwork this week draws on the energy of the Waxing Moon :waxing_crescent_moon: and is inspired by the knowledge shared in the Spells8 Money Spells Collection. As you enjoy this shared tea meditation, feel free to customize your ritual with any fortuitous charms or tools you have on hand! :sparkles:

Money-Spells-that-Work-750x500

1. Before bringing the ritual this week, feel free to surround yourself with some items that have money-drawing abilities:

[Note: You don’t need to have all (or any!) of the items above to do this meditation. Their addition simply helps to further enhance the money-attracting nature of the ritual]

1. Prepare your beverage lavishly this week- cultivate an aura of elegance and bounty by using your special dishware or most exclusive tea/coffee :sparkles:

2. Be generous with any sweeteners (while staying within the boundaries of your dietary/health needs), while imagining that you have an abundance of all that you need- your life is sweet! :honey_pot:

3. As you drink, revel in the feeling of pure relaxation. Sit comfortably and try to make sure that your body and mind are both comfortable :relieved:

4. When you feel ready, you may say the Riches Pledge:

Riches-Pledge-Simple-Money-Spell-Green-Candle
[From the Riches Pledge Money Spell]

1. Close your eyes and allow the words to wash over you, letting them sink deeper into place within your mind and body with each warm sip of your beverage :coffee:

2. You may say the Riches Pledge as many times as you please. When the words begin to ring true and sound right, it is a good sign that the spellwork has clicked into place :raised_hands:

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- enjoy these good feelings through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

Whether you are expecting a tax refund, seeking new work, or just hoping for a little extra ka-ching this week- sending well-wishes for funds to come your way! :raised_hands::money_with_wings:

Love and Light from my corner of the earth to yours. Blessed be, Infinite Roots Coven! :hugs::heart:

10 Likes

Just adding in a quick note about the importance of being relaxed for this spell! Money spells are on the basic end of casting, but if done with murky intentions or in a stressful state of mind, they can easily go in a direction different from what you may hope.

There have been a few mentions in the forums about money spells leading to more funds… but with that money coming from overtime hours at work :sweat_smile:. @Silverbear summed it up beautifully in her post Be Careful What You “Witch” For!

8 Likes

I’m hoping to be able to make it this week. I know I have missed the last 2 tea rituals. I don’t have anything going on this Thursday that I know of, so the chances are good that I will be able to join this week.

7 Likes

I’m hoping to be here for this one this week. Been super busy but I could always use some extra coin :moneybag: :laughing:

5 Likes

I’ve missed almost a years worth of tea time :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m in good company then! I hope you have a great day! I’m learning new resin things this morning. I just took a wine butler out of the mold & I love the way it came out. I think I am going to give it to my neighbor’s mother. She loved it when I posted the progress on Facebook.

10 Likes

I’ll be joining this week for tea. I’ve missed a couple too.:wink:

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be working with money spells anytime soon. Twice, I’ve had to work overtime shortly after casting just a simple spell. :laughing:
But I can use this meditative tea time to reflect on things I have and be grateful.

9 Likes

That’s so pretty and it reminds me of this…:cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

I feel your pain :sweat_smile: maybe were just doing something wrong :ok_woman:

7 Likes

OOh, and I have some nice peppermint tea to go with this one! Great!

6 Likes

LOL I feel for you!! :rofl:

I’ve arrived to my personal conclusion that it’s best to stop asking for money and begin asking for “financial independence”, as in “not having to work so much”!! :pray:

@Siofra Nice job!! I love the colors!

6 Likes

:joy::rofl:I know what you mean!!

6 Likes

Real nice, I love the color :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Gorgeous flower, @Siofra! Perfect for the spring :cherry_blossom: :blush:

That’s a really smart way to put it, Francisco! :laughing: :+1: And a very good goal to have!

For all those hoping for funds without being buried in overtime or other possible misinterpretations, consider wishing for financial independence this week! :raised_hands: :moneybag:

Looking forward to a cup with everyone tomorrow :blush::coffee:

6 Likes

@Francisco & @NickWick thank you! I did a tree of life mold yesterday & that comes out today & a Goddess piece. I will post pictures later today when they come out.

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful flower piece @Siofra :heart: I can’t wait to see what the goddess piece and tree of life look like!

@Kasandra – This has happened to me on more than one occasion :laughing: Now I make sure that I’m specific enough!

6 Likes

These came out today! I’m going to be making some other pieces this afternoon after my last appointment. The Goddess still needs to be cleaned up a little on the edges but I’m happy with my first attempt.

9 Likes

They look great!

5 Likes

I’ve been giving a bigger contract at work lately so i don’t really want to cast a money spell when i already have a small boost just now. But, I can meditate on the growth and prosperity of the Coven <3 Blessed Be <3

6 Likes