(Group Ritual - April 8) All is Ours 🤝

Warm greetings to all! :blossom:

Did last week’s protective ritual keep you safe and prank-free throughout the week? :grin:

This Thursday is another special holiday, but with a very different energy than the week before. As mentioned in the weekly news post Merry Meet Monday, this Thursday April 8th is All is Ours Day :spiral_calendar:

[Pic from Medium]

What is “All is Ours” Day?

This day is dedicated to taking the time to appreciate things we have access to. It is a day to look at your life and find gratitude for the blessings you have :hugs:

The holiday site Checkiday says the following about All is Ours Day:

The day can be observed in one of a few ways:

• The first way is by reflecting on all the good things in life that are open to everyone, and then enjoying them. A few examples of these are nature and public libraries.
  • A second way the day can be observed is by reflecting on all the good things in life that are enjoyed by you personally, like your possessions and the company of your friends and family.
  • Finally, the day can be observed by sharing the things you have with others, by taking the idea that “all is ours” literally.

[From Checkiday: All is Ours Day]

With the New Moon approaching this weekend, a Waning Crescent Moon sits in the sky above :waning_crescent_moon:.

Waning-Crescent-Moon-Phase-Rituals
[From Spells8: Moon Magic- Waning Crescent]

This year, All is Ours Day pairs beautifully with the moon’s blessing- the energy in the air is prime for a gratitude meditation!

Join your coven to draw in the good magickal energy and enjoy a moment of gratitude with your forum family :hugs:

976684c94672cf173b4dc22d05ef3f13--tea-party-tea-time
[Pic from Pintrest]

~ :handshake: ~ Thursday, April 8th - All is Ours ~ :handshake: ~

Find some time to join in for a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - Apr 8) : All is Ours :handshake:

Take some wholesome time to celebrate All is Ours Day and draw on the gracious energy of the Waning Crescent Moon with this gratitude meditation :waning_crescent_moon: .

This week’s meditation is based on the Spells8 Prayer of Gratitude and has been adapted slightly to suit a tea meditation.

A-prayer-of-Gratitude-4-1-750x500

1. As you prepare your beverage this week, you may choose to say a small word of thanks to the ingredients and tools you are able to use. Thank the tea/coffee, the water, your kettle, and perhaps even your favorite place to sit and relax. These little things tend to go unnoticed- but take a moment to appreciate the positive impact they have on your life! :sparkles:

2. Prepare your sacred space by lighting a white candle, lighting incense, or placing crystals in front of you :candle:

3. Make yourself comfortable and hold your mug close, appreciating the warmth of the cup and the air in your lungs with each deep breath :woman_in_lotus_position:

4. You may choose to say the Prayer of Gratitude (substituting the Lord and Lady for any deity of your choosing):

My Lord and Lady, I thank You,
For the land and sky and sea.
There is so much You give me.
So much that You share
That it is hard to count the blessings
And the ways that You care.

[The full chant can be found at Prayer of Gratitude]

1. Sip your beverage and meditate until your candle and incense burn out. Focus on the blessings and resources in your life- especially those that you may not take the time to mindfully appreciate each day :pray:

[Picture from The Magic of Tea]

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- enjoy these good feelings through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

[Pic from Dreamstime]

I’ll begin the tea ritual this weekend with a note of gratitude for the coven- thank you to each and every one of you for your endless love and warmth! :heart:

I am looking forward to sharing a memorable moment together over a hot cuppa this Thursday :blush:

Love and Light! :coffee: :hugs:

6 Likes

I’m hoping I can make this, I have a couple things going on Thursday.

6 Likes

I’m going to try to make this one. I missed last week’s ritual. I have one thing 2 things to do that day & then I should be all set. I look forward to joining everyone!

4 Likes

Perfect! This week, I need to set aside some time to count my blessings.

4 Likes

I will try very hard to be there, it will be my first one with the Coven, that’s very exciting :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sounds great! I look forward to Thursday!

4 Likes

It sounds like a busy week in the coven! I hope you can find a quiet moment to join for a cuppa @Christina4 and @Siofra! :blush:

Cheers- looking forward to it too, @Kasandra and @Amethyst! :heart:

Very exciting indeed, @lisa32! :raised_hands: Looking forward to enjoying a relaxing tea meditation with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Warm Thursday greetings to all!

Aside from a few more snow flurries (c’mon, Mother Nature- I’m ready for spring! :laughing: :snowflake: ) all is well and good here in Warsaw!

A relaxing gratitude meditation and hot cup of tea helped to get the thoughts flowing- I’m planning on spending some time journalling later about the things I have to be grateful for.

Thinking things over is wonderful, but I’ve always found journalling to really bring those thoughts to life and help to manifest the good energy :relaxed: :open_book:

How is everyone’s Thursday so far? Sending lots of love and wishing you a very happy All is Ours Day- may the gratitude and good feelings spread from this corner of the world all the way to you! :love_letter: :earth_africa:

Love and light! :heart:

4 Likes

My tea meditation this morning had me thanking the Universe for helping me find this path and this community <3 There are always so many things to be grateful for but this was prevalent in my mind throughout <3 Work will be much easier today now, I feel an inner calm and acceptance from the Universe <3 Love and light to you all today <3 Blessed Be <3

4 Likes

It’s 82 today (with low humidity thankfully), so I enjoyed some cold strawberry lemonade look-aid!
Lately, I’ve been feeling frustrated that the dragon statue I found on Amazon is too expensive for me to purchase at this time (I have to wait until I accumulate enough points on my Amazon Prime credit card so I won’t have to pay as much).
I needed to remind myself that I already have that beautiful dragon mother and child statue. Plus the pictures of that dragon statue are always available to me.
Greed is poison to the soul. It leaves you wanting more and more because you’re never satisfied for very long.
Have a blessed Thursday! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Love and light to you too @TheTravelWitch! I had a good day today thinking of all I’m thankful for. I do daily thanks for my blessings at night and journal a Thing to be Thankful for each day and today I decided I would be thankful for all of you here in the coven who help support me and teach me. This is truly a wonderful place!

5 Likes

Merry meet,

Today was a good day for me. I had a hot mug of lemon grass tea. While meditating I began journaling :open_book: a bit and I am happy :upside_down_face: I did. I also wanted to add a little something new to my BOS.

Enjoyed every sip of my tea and plan on having some more this evening. Hope your day was a fulfilled one.:innocent:

N🕯ckW🕯ck

4 Likes

Rowan,
May blessings be your way my friend!
May you feel the Lord and Lady’s presence
May you feel the better when you step into your practice in the craft and feel your power of being a witch! May these powers turn your environment into harmony! May you have a sacred place and call on the Gods and ask them guidance.
You can drum :drum: to release some energy or ring a bell :bellhop_bell: or try a singing bowl to receive some higher vibrations. Remember that who ever bestowed this on you will get it back 3 fold! The laws of three and I believe it will be given back! Karma is a *****
Fire and flame :fire:
Give back this pain
Burn, burn, burn

Air give I return this pain back to sender!
I Inhale peace, patience, prosperity, and protection
Exhale, this pain
I clear the air and comes clarity

Water
Healing waters
Come over like a River
Heal her heart and wounds from the inside out!

Earth
May the Earth
Be under her feet
May she feel blessed &
Grounded!

Spirit
Lead her

Jeannie
I hope everything goes well. I dont know how to do a sour jar! I am feeling like I need a sour jar right know too! I just can’t stand to hear about this! I am glad that you are talking about it! Remember we’re always here for you!
You can do a meditation that can help and Envision a pentagram all around you! Protecting you! Ow and my apologies for this being in first and in third person English technicalities! Sometimes I just write and I didn’t have that much time so anyway it came from my heart!
Blessed be
Jeannie

5 Likes

![image|375x500](upload://i2X

XZPIWxSmL07zL1HFZQWmHhYy.jpeg)
Crow energy
Crow Spirit
So I am not doing well emotionally so I did a prayer :pray:t4: and went to my sacred place here at the altar! I also prayed for guidance.

I found the crow on eBay and I was attracted to it! I left a link so you can read about it but everything it said was me!
I enjoyed meditation tonight! And I just made a Gratitude list which was really over due!
I am just glad that I have my beloved witchcraft and you witches here and thats that! Thank you for this sacred time!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

6 Likes

I did my tea meditation without realizing that is was gratitude day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Talk about being intuitive…I have more than a few things to be grateful for. The coven for one! Without all of you I think I would still be sitting on the fence with my practice. I did finally figure out where my energy was going to and that I was allowing it. I also learned to let go of whatever negative energy was left to me. Very freeing and feeling grateful for those lessons.

My trip was great so I am grateful for that as well. My tea of choice tonight was hibiscus tea. I did the God frequency meditation and spoke a bit with my spirit guide and guardian angel Elemiah. He has been guiding me on the tarot and oracle tuning into my intuition more and turning off my ego. Hard lesson.

Now it is time for sleep. Work tomorrow morning. Blessed be! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Crazy T
I am glad that you had a good trip!
And I can agree that sometimes I would be sitting on the fence to with my craft and if it wasn’t for you guys, I wouldn’t have my sanity!
I am trying to let go of my ego too it’s always in charge you know! Glad :grinning: to hear from you! It’s hard to let go of the negative energies too but it’s the best thing to do! Have a good day tomorrow crazyt!
Jeannie

5 Likes

It sounds like you had a lovely meditation, @lisa32 :blush: Thanks for sharing your light! :sparkling_heart:

82 degrees, wow @Kasandra! :astonished: Sounds like the perfect weather for some nice strawberry lemonade :sunglasses: :tropical_drink: I hope your points add up quickly so you can get the statue. But until then, yes- you can enjoy the lovely statues you have at hand! :dragon_face:

You are very kind, @Amethyst! How lovely that you do daily blessings and keep a Gratitude Journal :open_book: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing the same to you- lots of love! :heart:

Hot lemon grass tea sounds delightful, @NickWick :relaxed: I’m glad you enjoyed your meditation and journaling! Same to you- have a wonderful day! :sparkles:

So sorry you’ve been weighed down by these heavy thoughts, @Rowan- sending big hugs to you! :hugs: There’s another thread in the forum about the possible consequences of negative magick- however you choose to pursue justice, remember to stick to your morals! I know you have a bright and warm heart, I am sure it will lead you well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Good luck and lots of love to you!

Beautiful chant drawing on the elements, @Jeannie1! It was lovely to read :blush: And oh- I had thought it was an eagle, but I can see your lovely crystal charm is a crow! :raven: It is beautiful Jeannie- enjoy! :heart:

It sounds like you instinctively knew the ritual theme this week, @Magdelina- your heart was in tune with the coven! :two_hearts: Thank you for sharing your wholesome gratitude, and I’m so glad to hear that your trip went well! Lots of love and light back to you- welcome home! :heart:

Wishing everyone a very blessed and joyous weekend! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

When I was reading my last book for the book club, I found this version of the Wiccan Rede:

Rhyming Wiccan Creed

Know the Wiccan Law thou must:
In perfect love and in perfect trust,
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill–
If it harm none, do as thou will.
Ever mind the rule of three,
As thy self-defense it be.
Follow these with mind and heart,
And merry meet and merry part.

There are other versions there, but I like this one because it talks about self-defense. So would doing a spell protect you? Or just get you revenge instead of justice? That’s what you’ve got to think of and I know it’s difficult at times. You want everyone to know what kind of a dirt bag this person is. But what would it gain you? Think about that, talk to your Deity and then think about what you’re going to do.

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 I’m sorry you’re having emotional problems, you’re always so upbeat here on the forum and so kind. If there’s anything I can do to help, let me know.

5 Likes

You’re welcome! That’s the thing about curses, hexes, and jinxes. You need to have a calm mind to decide whether or not it’s worth the Karma blow back to do them, but then you need real anger and hatred to cast them. At least that’s what I learned in that book Utterly Wicked I read. That anger can lead to bad places. So be careful!

Blessed be!

3 Likes