(Group Ritual- Aug 20) 🍵 Tea Time as a Coven

I ordered from Antipodean witch box, that’ss from Australia. I’m in NY. I’d did take about 2and a half months to get to me. When it arrived, I forgot I ordered it :sweat_smile: but what I got inside was worth it. There was instructions for a spell with all the ingredients, herbs, incense, crystals, tools. The box corresponds with a lunar phase/sabbat. They have different options for sizes and prices. If it didn’t take forever to arrive, I’d definitely order it again!

3 Likes

I would love to find a witches box to order and try out. I think that would be very helpful to me! I will have to see what I can find, I know that one of the sites I was on does them. I will see what I can find.

3 Likes

Check out crate joy. They have many boxes with many different options.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I went to a site to find some ritual bath salts and every one that I chose was out of stock! Even when I was looking for a mortar and pestle, every one that I chose, out of stock. So I am on the hunt for that too.

2 Likes

Lol that box is very controversial down under right now lol glad u enjoyed it though

2 Likes

I just went on CrateJoy and found 2 that I would like, so I am waiting until I know I can make the monthly payments on it. I have some things saved for later in my amazon cart too. Nothing that I need right away, some books, but I have 3 already at home that I need to read so I’m in no rush to actually purchase them yet. I will save some money and do that another time.

3 Likes

Oh really! After I ordered the first box, I cancelled my subscription. I guess I just got lucky with the items I received. You couldn’t buy the stuff I have from a dollar store. Maybe one or 2 items but the rest are really nice.

3 Likes

I’m happy I could help you find someone!

2 Likes

You should see my cat when I use icy hot on my bad shoulder LOL. He follows me, meows at me & licks me. I’ve started rubbing a small spot on one of his toys so he leaves me alone.

I’m gonna check his reaction to the spearmint tea I bought yesterday!! Haha.

3 Likes

I watched Owl Vine on YouTube do an unboxing of that box and it looks AMAZING! Thanks for sharing the wait time, though, because I’m far too impatient for that!

4 Likes

No problem! I wish someone told me about it :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I save my bags and feed them to my worm bin… I think they think it is candy…

4 Likes

This group ritual has ended. Please visit Activities to find and join current group rituals.