(Group Ritual - Dec 3) ❤ A Cup of Love

Welcome to December, everyone!

This time of year marks a season of joy and celebrations for many of us.
Yule/Ostara and the Winter/Summer Soltice (depending on which hemisphere you call home!) are just some of the many holidays on the horizon. And this month concludes with the end of 2020 and the birth of 2021- a brand new year! :partying_face::clinking_glasses:

A thoughtful comment from @praecog29 in the recent Bath/Shower Ritual Challenge got me thinking- it really is a hectic time of year!

And the crazier it gets, the more important it is to take good care of ourselves :hugs::two_hearts:

~ :heart: ~ A Cup of Love - Thursday, December 3rd ~ :heart: ~

Find some time to join in for a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional: Dec 3rd) : A Cup of Love

The holidays are all about love and giving- take some time to give to yourself too! A cup of self-love can help invite good feelings and attract more love into your life :two_hearts:

This week’s meditation is drawn from the Self-Love and Appreciation Break on Spells8

Self-Appreciation-Meditation-thumb-750x500

1. Consider adding a dollop of honey or spoonful of sugar to your drink today- sweeteners are common ingredients in love spells as they attract positive emotions

2. Pour in the hot water and stir three times counterclockwise, saying:
    One, two, three- take the doubt from me

3. Then stir three times clockwise and say:
    Four, five, six- bring love as I mix

4. Hold your beverage and allow the warmth to fill you up. Visualize the heat from your mug as the manifestation of love and hugs from your loved ones- friends, family, partners, and your coven :hugs:

5. Consider listening to the 7-minute Guided Self-Love Meditation

6. You could also conjure up one good idea or happy thought about yourself, your life, and the blessings you have- one thought for each sip

7. By the time you finish your mug, allow yourself to be full of love and appreciation!

• Enjoy the Benefits of Meditation. After enjoying a soothing beverage and calming moment, you can continue your day with a clear mind, increased focus, and a boost of positivity (and caffeine!)

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

You are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

Whether you dread the holiday craze or claim this season as the best time of year- wishing you a very blessed start to December! :snowflake:

While the holidays can bring out the best, they can also bring the worst and cause complete exhaustion. It can be so easy to get caught up in the gift-giving, competitions, money-spending, and endless activities.

While you spoil your loved ones, don’t forget another very special and much-loved one too- you! :hugs:

Take good care of yourself in the coming days. The forums are here if you need a respite and a boost of support- we are all in it together!

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you all on Thursday :coffee:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Cheers! I am enjoying a cup of peppermint tea before bed… will probably take a tub soak to ease my sore hip before going to sleep. Have a good night y’all. See you in the morning!
Blessed be!

4 Likes

That sounds heavenly, @Berta. I hope you enjoyed your peppermint tea and a lovely soak in the tub! :bathtub::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Good morning, good morning everyone!

It’s Thursday and a lovely day to treat ourselves to some self-love :hugs:

For tea today I mediated somewhere very special.

Warm, cozy, and comfy- today I had… a BED AND TEA MEDITATION! :bed::coffee:

Here is my cozily messy nest of blankets- I admit it was a rather long tea meditation today, as it was just so warm and comfy. It was hard to leave! :laughing:

As I was sitting comfy in bed I thought a bit about how important it is to indulge from time to time. My mother always calls it “using nana’s fine china” a.k.a using the fancy things… just because.

Why save the nice dishes and fancy jewelry only for special occasions that come once a blue moon? :gem: Why not use the special bath salts or have tea in bed from time to time? :bed:

These little divergences from our worn-down daily routines bring a little spark of excitement and make us feel good. Doing something special and treating ourselves helps us to focus on the moment and appreciate the wonderful little things that make life worth living :two_hearts:

A little self-indulgence is an act of self-love that can take a normal day and make a treasured moment or even a happy memory out of it.

I’m rambling now, but it was a lovely meditation today. Sending warm thoughts and extra love to all of you- I hope everyone has a stellar Thursday! :dizzy:

Love, light, and blessed be :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hello everybody! Hope you’re having a good Thursday!

I had a lovely cup of green tea with lemon this morning because lemon always seems like such a joyful flavor. I forgot to take a pic, it’s too early, but I did use my favorite glass mug which always is special.

I’m pretty much ready for the holidays, except for some grocery shopping I’m going to do closer to the date. I know what I’m making though so I don’t have to worry about that. Lasagna! Yum! With a Turtle pie for dessert.

As for indulging, I bought myself some blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning and I’m going to have that with some strawberry yogurt. Both are a bit of a treat for me so I’m looking forward to it.

Hope your mediation was as good as mine was! Happy Thursday everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! I was sitting here thinking about this and I thought it might be a good idea, if people are interested, to meet up over on Discord for this and hangout and have our tea? I know there is a Spells8 Discord with a voice chat section and I think that might be good for some people if they wanted to do that.

6 Likes

Just finished my shower and meditative soak in the bath this morning… Headed down to brew my morning tea. Bed this morning was hard to leave… something in the air… but I resonate with this statement by @TheTravelWitch. I pulled out some special bath salts I had been saving for some unknown reason and promised myself to use them this week. It was a wonderful change from the plain epsom salts… and the waft of ‘Dragon blood’ will make me smile all day.
I may have to do this as a chakra realignment…Tomorrow add crystals?

Have a blessed day everyone.

5 Likes

Here’s a new version of BLUE TEA!

6 Likes

@Berta I’m burning dragon’s blood incense right now! Well, I’m always burning it, it’s probably my favorite, I love how sweet it is. By the way, those salts look amazing.

Almost ready for Yule! Drinking hibiscus tea today

20201203_121501

6 Likes

Good Afternoon! Got my teapot and cup all sparkly clean and steeping my butterfly pea flower tea right now. @berta @Francisco I’m also burning dragon’s blood incense!
Today, I’m enjoying the freeing confidence that I have reclaimed in my life. For 8 years I’ve pushed my own beliefs or values cherished to the side for the sake of trying to accept and understand a person that stands for nothing but deceit, greed, selfish, and manipulative ways, all because they mattered to my son. There’s been many arguments, hurt feelings, and lies swept under the rug just trying to keep the peace. All the while, a storm swirled within me. It feels nice to just say Nope, not anymore!
And I think a bit of my confidence stems from our community here, connecting with each of you no matter the miles and feeling all the love and support means so much, so thank you!
Make today BEAUTIFUL, you all deserve it. :grin:

5 Likes

@Tamera i feel so uplifted by the positive energy of this group. We may be scattered all over but I believe there is true connection. I love the spiraling “UP” of excitement in shared experience and discovery. It is a blessing. Enjoy that tea! and your new finds!!! Love the mask… can’t wait to see how you enhance it with your touch.

5 Likes

Hey lovely ones!
I’m loving all this blue tea going on!
@berta those bath salts look awesome - enjoy!
I’ve just had a wonderful chamomile and eucalyptus bath and am now settling into bed with a big cup of chamomile, lavender, cinnamon and honey tea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Burning some dragon’s blood too- seems rude not to :joy:

5 Likes

this is so lovely to read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: sending so much love :heart: I hope you have a wonderful day

4 Likes

so pretty :heart_eyes:
I am SO not ready for yule :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I was supposed to take a picture? :open_mouth: I had Starbucks. (I am kind of a Starbucks snob. :rofl: ) I charge each drink with a personalized spell for the day. Today I needed to meditate and my mind to rest for that meditation to take place. Thankfully The Lady :full_moon: gave me the mental rest I needed.

I don’t believe I have ever done one of this group rituals but I am thankful they exist. Today gave me the chance to connect with each of you in a unique way. If feels good knowing others are out there experiencing similar things on the same day.

3 Likes

Lemon is a very bright and cheery tea- just like you, @Kasie! :lemon::grin: And your holidays sound like they will be delicious- lasagna and turtle pie! :heart_eyes: Although I’ll be honest- I’m thinking turtle like the chocolate and caramel candies :chocolate_bar: and not an actual turtle :turtle:, yes? :laughing:

I love the idea- but I’m afraid I’m not in Discord, @MeganB! :sweat_smile: If you’re up for getting a group together, I bet those who are interested could have a lot of fun with some group rituals there in the future :star_struck:

Way to go, @Berta! Treat yo self, girl! :raised_hands: Dragon Blood bath salts sound heavenly- it sounds like you have a wonderful bath that stirred up your day :bathtub::two_hearts: You’ve got some amazing chakras to choose from- I’m curious to hear what you think of each of the blends! :sparkles:

Happy Yule hibiscus tea, @Francisco! I love the decorations you have- looks like someone is all ready for the upcoming holidays! :grin::candle:

Wow, dragon’s blood really is the hot scent right now- the three of you are on the same page, @Tamera :laughing: I’m so glad you’ve finally taken that big step and freed yourself of her awful influence. Congrats to you- enjoy the peace you have achieved within yourself! :dove:

Sounds like a lovely bath, @Limeberry, and wow! More dragon’s blood! It is really in this season :joy: Hope you slept well and had nice dreams :sleeping:

Pictures are 100% optional, @praecog29- no worries at all! :grin: What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks? I’m a very fickle customer- I only go during Autumn when they have that glorious pumpkin spice :jack_o_lantern: So glad to hear you felt the connection through the miles- it was wonderful of you to join in! I hope you had a lovely day with the light of the Lady’s blessing :last_quarter_moon::sparkles:

3 Likes

Yes, chocolate and pecan and caramel. No real turtles were harmed in the making of this dessert. LOL.

4 Likes

Venti Java Chip Frappuccino. :wink: My friends swear by the PSL but the only pumpkin tasting stuff I get into is whoopie cookies or pie.

Totally off topic, but Gilded Olive Apothecary sells Pumpkin Souffle soy candles, if you are into pumpkin. I have to admit, I like the smell. (I still need to do a positive review.) We buy from her all of the time.

4 Likes

Hahaha I thought so- and ohhh! that sounds like turtley heaven :drooling_face::two_hearts: Enjoy!

Fancy, fancy! Sounds delicious :yum: And thanks for the recomendation- I’ usually prefer to eat pumpkin goodies over smelling them (lol) but I’ll definitely check her stuff out! :grin::candle:

2 Likes

This group ritual has ended. Please visit Activities to find and join current group rituals.