(Group Ritual - Feb 18) 🌹 Blooming Love

A warm welcome to all!

Thank you again to those who shared a cup to celebrate the Year of the Ox last week- may you be as strong and healthy as this year’s Zodiac animal! :ox:

With Valentine’s Day falling this past weekend and the lovely Venus in Aquarius, there is an abundance of love in the air! Now is a great time to open up our hearts and welcome more love into our lives :hugs:

~ :rose: ~ Thursday, February 18th - Blooming Love~ :rose: ~

Find some time to join in for a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - Feb 18th) : Blooming Love :rose:

Drawing on the power of a rose visualization with the influence of Venus, let’s bloom a little more love into our lives :rose::sparkles:

To dig deeper into the magickal properties and learn more, you can visit the Spells8 Page on Roses and the Venus Devotion for Love :milky_way:

Rose-Magical-Astrology-Correspondences
[From Spells8- Rose Magical Properties]

1. Consider adding a little extra sweetener to your drink today- sugar, honey, and other sugary additions are common ingredients in love spells :honey_pot: .

2. As you pour hot water/your beverage into your mug, imagine you are watering the seed of your own happiness and love. By giving it what it needs, you are helping these positive emotions to flourish :shower:

3. You may choose to say the chant:

In my heart, a planted seed-
To love and joy, may it lead!
Starting small but it will grow-
Love will bloom- of this, I know!

1. As you sip your drink, imagine the warmth radiating inside you, spreading from head to toe and helping your seed of love to grow :seedling:

2. Hold this emotion in your heart, and allow it to blossom- visualize a beautiful flower with glorious petals. This flower symbolizes the love you have in your own life- delight as it blooms within you! :rose:

3. Relax and enjoy the good feelings. As you grow love and happiness, you may choose to listen along with the Venus Audio Meditation :headphones:

• Enjoy the Benefits of Meditation. After enjoying a soothing beverage and calming moment, you can continue your day with a clear mind, increased focus, and a boost of positivity.

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

You are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

Love comes in many shapes and forms- but one thing is certain, you can never have too much of it!

Whether you choose to express gratitude for love you are already blessed with, or want to pursue new pathways to love in the future- now is a wonderful time to open your heart to this wholesome emotion :sparkling_heart:

Sending lots of Love and Light to you- looking forward to a shared cup and warm emotions with you on Thursday! :hugs:

Blessed be :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Oh yay!!! I’m putting this in my calendar and getting some special tea! Thank you :rose:

5 Likes

I wish there was a way we could do this together~I mean virtually yes but somehow live

4 Likes

Definitely can’t skip this one because Venus is my matron goddess! :rose:

5 Likes

Huh. I have no idea what tea to drink. They don’t sell any with roses at Kroger’s I don’t think. LOL. I’ll figure something out!

4 Likes

I would use Hibiscus tea. :hibiscus: That’s the tea I drink on Friday’s when Venus is one of the ruling deities.

5 Likes

I just ordered myself some rose and hibiscus tea. It won’t get here till Saturday but it’ll get here! Thanks for the idea @Kasandra!

6 Likes

Had hibiscus tea in mind too @Kasandra Lol, since I have alot of that right next door, easy access. I may add something too it!!! Adding to my reminder.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hooray- I’m looking forward to tea with you too, @AliceInWonderdab! :heart: I know there have been past live meet-ups through platforms like the Spells8 Discord, but planning them is a challenge since we all live across different time zones :mantelpiece_clock::sweat_smile:

You have a lovely matron deity, @Kasandra- Venus is such a wonderful Goddess :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That sounds like a perfect blend, @Amethyst! I hope you enjoy it when it arrives- let us know what you think of it! :hibiscus: :rose:

Sounds wonderful, @NickWick- and how lucky to have hibiscus close by! It makes for a lovely tea :hibiscus: :two_hearts:

For anyone else looking for other tea/drink blends (or perhaps incense or offerings) that correspond with Venus, in addition to rose and hibiscus you may consider:

Vanilla, Musk, Daffodils, Honey, Milk, Mint, Myrtle, Thyme, Red wine

[From Spells8 Venus’ Love Devotional]

Looking forward to a cup of love (whatever drink you may choose!) with you all tomorrow! :wine_glass: :grin:

6 Likes

I will! I did manage to get some hibiscus only tea today, well and green tea I think. But I’m looking forward to the other one too!

3 Likes

Will be joining this tomorrow :blush:

Heres my new tattoo for all that were interested-

A new beginning is always just one step away :sunny:

6 Likes

Tiesta Tea on Amazon looks like a really good loose tea blend I think I’m gonna order some to try

3 Likes

I have a yea that I like Travel Witch it is the Lemon Grass/ Mint from Starbucks it’s really good! Looking forward to our tea time to my friends!
Blessed be
Jeannie

3 Likes

I love :heart: ur Tattoo! I envy you! So glad that you got them!
Jeannie

3 Likes

I got the yogi tea that’s supposed to be for glowing skin. I don’t care about that, but I liked the idea of a tea with rose and hibiscus. Sounds very flowery. LOL.

2 Likes

AlicInWonderdab,
I had to put it in my calendar :date: too!
I sometimes forget I have a calendar :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol
It’s a bad joke!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Nice get, @Amethyst- I hope it turns out to be a delicious blend! It certainly sounds wonderful :yum: Let us know what you think!

Oh my goodness your tattoo is GORGEOUS, @Abs53! Such a bright and positive reminder- you are carrying your own sunshine with you wherever you go :sun_with_face:

Ohhh it’s always fun to try a new tea, @AliceInWonderdab! If you go for it, let us know what you think :tea::blush:

That sounds like a very refreshing tea blend, @Jeannie1! I’ve never had lemon grass and mint but I imagine it’s very uplifting :grin: Enjoy!

4 Likes

Good morning, good morning- Happy Thursday to all!

I stopped by a cute little tea shop yesterday to get a new kind of Darjeeling. I went into the shop feeling confident but then I got overwhelmed with the options! :crazy_face:

Who would have thought there were so many types of one kind of tea- my head was spinning with First Flush, Second Flush, Aged, and all the names within each category- yikes! :joy:

I ended up with a lovely Second Flush Darjeeling. I’m not sure I would be able to tell it from any other kind of Darjeeling, but it is yummy (and strong!) :grin::+1:

I enjoyed a lovely tea meditation this morning with the sunshine and flowers on display from Valentine’s Day this past weekend :bouquet: :blush:

Got a lot on the schedule today, but I’m feeling good! There’s love in the air and it comes with confidence- I’m determined to get everything done :raised_hands:

Sendings lots of love out to each and every one of you- I hope you have a delightful Thursday! :heart: :rose:

6 Likes

Merry greet :hugs:

For this tea ritual the Bloomig Love I decided to have a mug of peppermint tea instead, along with a baby papaya. Did my original meditation but this time I did it on the go (motion meditation).

While saying the chant;

In my heart, a planted seed-
To love and joy, may it lead!
Starting small but it will grow-
Love will bloom- of this, I know
[/quote]

I envisioned love towards all aspects of my life, the best way I know possible, I then showed gratitude by giving thanks to Venus for all things when it comes to love in this aspect.

After tea I then will continue to meditate on the blooming love :heart: within my life. Hope your tea medication was great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

N🕯ckW🕯ck

L♥️ve & L🕯ght

4 Likes

Lovely flowers. :sunflower: :white_flower: :rosette: :rose: :hibiscus: :blossom: :tulip: May I ask, is there a special someone in your life? Are you planting roots?

I had no idea there were so many kinds of Darjeeling! Time for more “research”.

While not mentioned here, I hope your dreams :zzz: stabilize. You don’t need intense dreams but being able to remember good dreams would be ideal, right?

Thank you for sharing your time of tea and meditation with us. :slight_smile:

(Edit: I am responding to others today instead of talking about my Java Chip again. :joy: It feels more like a conversation this way, anyway, and I can see why you do it.)

3 Likes