(Group Ritual - Jan 28) 🐺 A Cup for the Wolf Moon

Merry meet to all!

Howl are you doing today? :wolf: :laughing: With the Full Wolf Moon coming up on Thursday, now is a perfect time to share a meditative group ritual with your pack- er, coven! :grin:

The Full Wolf Moon marks one of the darkest and toughest times of the year- but it also heralds the coming of spring. You can learn more about this unique moon on the Spells8 Wolf Moon Ritual page :wolf:.

If you’re not sure what time the moon will be at peak illumination for your time zone, you can find out on the Spells8 Lunar Page :full_moon:

~ :wolf: ~ Thursday, January 28th - A Cup for the Wolf Moon ~ :wolf: ~

Find some time to join in for a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - Jan 28th) : A Cup for the Wolf Moon

Welcome in the magic of the Full Wolf Moon with a tea ritual to honor the occasion!

The following ritual is a condensed version of the Wolf Moon Ritual and Spell, adapted to suit a tea meditation. For the full version of the original ritual, visit the page on Spells8!

Full-Wolf-Moon-Spell-Witchcraft-800x530

1. Focus as you prepare your drink of choice- hone in on your actions like a wolf on the hunt. Be aware of every noise, motion, and sound :ear:

2. Stir your beverage 3 times counter-clockwise. This symbolizes the melting of snow and the passing of the cold, dark days of winter :snowflake: .

3. Then, stir your drink 3 times clockwise. This invites the slow but steady approach of the warm spring sunshine and the return of life to nature :national_park:

4. Breathe deeply as you hold your hot mug, imagining each breath charging the air around you with the energy of life :sparkles:

5. Before you take the first sip, consider saying the Wolf Moon Chant:
    Full-Wolf-Moon-spell-chant

6. Relax, drink, and perhaps also listen to the guided Wolf Meditation and Visualization :headphones:

• Enjoy the Benefits of Meditation. After enjoying a soothing beverage and calming moment, you can continue your day with a clear mind, increased focus, and a boost of positivity (and caffeine!)

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

You are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time. Share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

I’m always excited to share a cup and have a barking good time with my fellow coven members- looking forward to our shared moment on Thursday! :hugs:

Live wild and free- Blessed be! :sparkles:

9 Likes

I can’t wait to get my crystals out there too! I love charging my crystals. It’s like a fresh start for them each month. I have the Wolf Moon Spell and worksheet printed out & ready to go for this week too.

7 Likes

This looks like it’s going to be a great tea time!

6 Likes

I am excited for the Wolf Moon! I just received my Wolf Pack tarot deck from Mimosa (my teachers business, if you’d like a coupon code let me know!!!). Maybe I’ll do a Wolf reading for the Wolf Moon!!! :wolf: :new_moon:

7 Likes

A Wolf reading for the Wolf Moon! That works!!

I hope you share some pics of the new deck @christina4

Thanks for hosting this tea ritual, @TheTravelWitch!! Being a Full Moon in Leo I feel it’s also a good time to meditate on one’s self worth. A full moon bath always works for that :bath:

6 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate our meditation and tea time together! We all have eachother! I am thankful for this time we carve. I enjoy being with like minded people!

It’s storming over here! Anyway this will give me time to learn more about my crystals. I am carrying my books with me everyday so I can appreciate my crystals. I have the book by Scott Cunningham. I just got a couple newbies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Jeannie

4 Likes

Christina
Let me know how you like your new deck.
Jeannie

4 Likes

I love your energy, @Siofra! I seems like this is an extra exciting moon :full_moon_with_face:

Cheers to that- I hope so, @Amethyst! :grin:

Oh my gosh a Wolf Pack deck sounds amazing, @Christina4! I second Francisco- would love to see some pics of the cards and your Wolf Moon reading! :flower_playing_cards:

A full moon bath sounds like a lovely plan, @Francisco- enjoy the meditation! :leo: :full_moon:

I appreciate the time with you too, @Jeannie1- you are so sweet! Enjoy your book and I hope the stormy season passes for you soon :pray: Stay safe!

4 Likes

I would love to see the Wolf Pack Deck too!

I am hoping for a great moon, it’s been very up and down the past couple of weeks for me. I feel like it will be a reset for me when it’s here.

I hope you enjoy the meditation also @Francisco! That’s a great idea for the moon!

6 Likes

Let’s get into this! :wolf:

5 Likes

Merry meet to my pack! :wolf: :laughing:

I’ve got hot tea in my hands and the moon on my mind~

Clear skies in Warsaw today! I may even luck out and be able to see that lovely full moon tonight :full_moon:

I lived near the woods as a kid, and on summer nights when the moon was really bright we would run around outside in our barefeet. Here in a snowy city, that’s not really an option- but that same energy of wild excitement is in the air. Is it just me, or can you all feel it too? :grin:

I hope everyone is living free and spirited today- you are all in my thoughts!

Blessed be- Awooooo! :wolf: :laughing:

6 Likes

Happy Thursday to you all :heart:

I’m sitting here at my desk, wet hair plopped on my head and coffee in my hand. It has been an odd and long week, that’s for sure. My mom is in the hospital (she’s okay so far, just taking precautions and running tests) and my daughter has had some sort of stomach bug all week. I feel like I haven’t been able to catch my breath :wind_face: but I have some small plans for the full moon leading into Imbolg and a possible dedication to my Lady Brigid.

The weather is warming back up in Florida and I’ve noticed that there is always a weather occurrence to ring in the changing of the seasons. From Summer to Fall, it was less rain. From Fall to Winter, it was a harsh drop in temperature. From Winter to Spring, it appears that fog :fog: and hotter days :sun_with_face: usher in the season.

I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and a lovely Full Moon :crescent_moon: celebration!

5 Likes

I’m doing this with my morning coffee today. It’s been a high anxiety week for me and I’m not sure why. A lot of intrusive thoughts and racing. There are so many so fast & I lose my breath trying to sort them out. Something is happening or something is going to happen. I usually get a huge build up before something big is going to happen. Even my dogs haven’t left my side. I wish I knew what was going on, I seem to be the last to find out in these situations.

Other than that, I got my new braces & they feel nice & snug. I got to my first PT appointment tomorrow morning at 9AM. Just get it out of the way early. Yesterday was OT and that was good.

The only thing I really have to do today is get the clothes out of the dryer. Which, I have teenagers here that can help me do that today. They have the day off.

I think I am going to do a guided meditation today, I just haven’t decided which one. I don’t want to activate any crystals that may be out by the moon tonight charging, depending on our weather anyway. I really wish that I had a window that received moonlight. Our back porch gets it a lot, but not the windows back there.

I hope everyone has a good day! I’ll be around, it’s too cold and damp for me to do anything today that is out of the house.

6 Likes

I don’t see why not. :joy: I think that would be a sight to see. We have a tradition of walking barefoot during the first snow so we don’t get sick during the winter. Um, it never works. :rofl:

I hope you mom is okay and the tests give the doctors wisdom on how to proceed. I also hope your daughter gets better soon. I saw your daily practice video on YouTube. At least you have a chance to reset, even if you can’t catch your breath during the rest of the day.

After talking to you off the forum, I think I know what is brining the anxiety. I pray you are able to go through the changes that are coming and you hold on to the good bits of news that are in your life. You are a cherished soul within the coven.

I love :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: the group ritual. It is refreshing to have this day together in meditation and with a common activity. While drinking my :coffee:, I meditated on a chapter from one of the philosophy :books: I am reading for the Spells8 Book Club IV (Jan 22 - Feb 19). Then I watched the two videos shared by @Francisco as I prepared for the Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - From Seed to Sprout.

The video using Megan’s prayer was touching and I printed :printer: the prayer for Monday when I light some :candle: blue and silver candles. (Totally using this post for my badge, too, Brianna. :upside_down_face: )

In honor of the full moon, I shared some thoughts last night. :full_moon: It’s not @Amethyst or @berta level material (you two are supreme inspirations), but I hope it blesses you tonight.

I look forward to reading what others did during our group ritual. Love and light to all of you. :hugs:

6 Likes

Thank you @praecog29 for talking to me & helping me figure it out too. I have had worse than this happen & I am going to remain positive through the whole process. I can do this, I know I can. It’s also the full moon energy at the same time plus I was wearing my quartz earlier in the week, so I think I just amplified it all. I made it through, I’ve survived all of my days so far and when I thought I couldn’t go on, I still made it to the next day. I hope you have a great day & I will talk to you soon!

5 Likes

@Siofra Congrats on your new braces! How was your meditation today?

@praecog29 I’m glad you found those videos useful! I’m having some early afternoon tea here and preparing for some Moon journaling tonight:

Have a blessed Full Moon everyone! :full_moon:

5 Likes

Hey all. I’ve been wanting to participate in a group tea for awhile and so I thought today would be great for it. I did my tea meditation at around 4:00 central today because I was just so in the mood and didn’t feel like I needed to wait until dark to start practicing. My Craft is usually pretty understanding when I’m in the mood to do magick.

Before I started today I cleaned up my place a little by doing laundry, dishes, and a little dusting. After, I had a nice shower. When I got out, I put on my magick working outfit.

These robes are so comfy! :slight_smile: I’m actually still in them I like them so much.

I decided I would take full advantage of the Full Moon and work a money spell. I find myself casting so much these days that I don’t really write down every spell in my book anymore. I also just work the spell as I go quite a bit. It feels like every time I write something down it could always be better, so my best magick comes straight from the heart. And I like it that way!

I thought this cup would be fitting for my needs today!

The only tea I had on hand today was English Breakfast, but I love that stuff so that’s okay.
I incorporated my tea drinking into the meditation phase of my spell.
I thought about a lot of things as I sipped away. I thought about how happy I am that my magick has been so effective. I thought about the next spell I wanted to work which will be kind of a support spell for some things I have going on. I visualized my finances getting a boost of course too. I thought about taking the pictures and posting them on here and how I’m happy to be part of this group. I thought of what I could after I make my post and I think I will be going through a course that’s available on the site. I just finished the witchcraft book I’ve been reading today that I’ve been working on forever. I feel like it would be great to get to know you all better and see this group grow together in the ways of magick. I feel like I always want to plunge deeper into this world that’s been opened up to me. I’m always looking for the next method to increase spell power and fortify my magick. I feel like I need to start doing more intense rituals, maybe something outside would be go if I can find a place in the Spring to do it. I definitely need to get some more books on the Craft. I’m starting to feel more powerful now as a witch. It’s an interesting sensation, it’s like I have more depth to my soul now. Sometimes it feels like I’m swimming through pixie dust and I feel glimmers coming off me. It’s a good thing. :slight_smile:

Anyway those are my thoughts and thank you to any that read this. Blessed Be for the Wolf Moon and may we have many more to celebrate.

6 Likes

I made it today!!! Im drinking black tea. The meditation was so nice to sit with the moons energy. This is the beginning of my full Wolf Moon night. I plan on doing a nice ritual later when I have more alone time. Thought I’d just stop by. :hugs::revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I had my tea this morning, I just didn’t have time to write before my worker came. It feels weird to sit here and write while she watches, I’ll probably get over that but still for now I’m behind on my day.

I had a cup of Constant Comment teat this morning and enjoyed the spicy orangy taste of it. It snowed last night and it was really cold all day today, getting down to fourteen Fahrenheit tonight. So I’m glad for warm cups of tea in the morning.

I’ve got a bad thing to admit though. When I first started this meditation, where it says hone in on your actions like a wolf on the hunt? I showed my age and my brain started singing Hungry Like the Wolf. LOL! :rofl:

What, I couldn’t help it! I’m a Duran Duran fan.

Other than that, I’ve had a good day today. My Helper did my laundry and we cleaned my bedroom some before she took out the trash. I was able to cook my own dinner but I’ve left the dishes for her to get in the morning. I’m not sure how cool I am with someone else handling my food, but I had mushroom swiss burgers and curly fries for dinner and it was GOOD. The hard part for me was always the clean up so she can do that. I’m still really thankful for her.

After I catch up on the forum, I’m going to do the Full Moon ritual for the Wolf Moon here on site. But all in all, I’ve had a nice day! I hope y’alls day was as nice.

I hope you were able to see the moon! That’s always special. It is supposed to be clear tonight but I don’t dare go out in this weather, it would be my luck to fall on my butt and lay out there all night. I hope you were careful when you went out @TheTravelWitch!

Oh my, that’s terrible @MeganB! No wonder you haven’t been able to catch your breath. I’ll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. :pray:

I wish I knew of something that could help you @Siofra because that sounds really awful! Hopefully as the Moon wanes these feelings may calm down. At least your braces seem to be working out okay and feeling nice! Good luck at your PT tomorrow, and be careful going out.

Sounds like you’ve been busy @praecog29! I look forward to reading what you’ve written about the full moon!

I know of witches that forget to write in their BOS and they’re still good witches so I don’t think it matters too much. It sounds like you did a great money spell. Good for you!

Yay for making it! I’m glad you’re here! I hope you have a good full moon ritual!

4 Likes

I laughed at the wolf on the hunt part too!!! :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes