(Group Ritual - Jan 7) 🌄 A Fresh New Brew

I am much better about wearing my braces now. So now I just have to make sure to put my thumb ones on too. I noticed the difference in a big way yesterday. It was the first full day that I had the thumb braces on. I’m going to be better about taking care of what I need to do & what I can & can’t do going forward.

3 Likes

I’m glad you’re taking care of yourself and the braces are working. Just don’t forget the thumb ones, okay? I don’t like it when my friend is hurting. :hugs:

2 Likes

No worries at all, @Krissie117! Thanks for the update- that is some good news that you won’t need surgery :grin: . Hopefully, the hand therapist and brace will help and get rid of the pain! Be well :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you! I have some thumb splints from when I was in occupational therapy that I am using until I have the appointment with the hand therapist and even those make a difference. So I make sure I put them on in the morning when I make my coffee. I’m excited for the special made ones to have.

3 Likes

It is very exciting- custom made just for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you can get them soon and that they help. Enjoy, Krissie!

3 Likes

Thank you, I just made all of my PT & OT appointments for this year. The first or second OT appointment they are making the braces for me. So that’s the end of this month. Then my treatments go through February.

3 Likes

This group ritual has ended- but no worries! Visit Activities to find and join current group rituals.