(Group Ritual - Jul 15) Chakra of Spirituality - The Crown Chakra 💜

Merry meet to all!

Despite the wild weather, hopefully everyone has been staying safe and cool since last week’s group ritual.

This week, we are delving back into Chakra Work to focus on the chakra of spirituality and the universe- the Crown Chakra :crown:

Working with The Seventh Chakra - What is the Crown Chakra?

"The highest and final chakra is the crown chakra, which is located at the top of the head. This chakra opens us up to the universe, to the energy from above us, to intuition and spirit. Some people see it as violet in color and others see it as a bright, shining white. Either way, it is the chakra that represents enlightenment and the connection to deity.

Unfortunately, if you have ever suffered from any kind of psychic trauma, this chakra tends to shut down in an effort to protect you. And if the crown chakra isn’t open, nothing flows completely through the chakra system."

From ‘A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft ’ by Deborah Blake

This Thursday, join your coven for some work with your Crown Chakra- the chakra of spirituality to help open your mind and connect with the universe :milky_way:

[Pic from Pinterest]

~ :purple_heart: ~ Thursday, July 15th - Working With the Crown Chakra ~ :purple_heart: ~

Find some time to join in for shared spellwork and a tea meditation - an easy and beginner-friendly meditative practice to help you focus your mind and draw in your energies :woman_in_lotus_position:

Although we are physically spread out across the world, it is possible to come together and share our energies and support when we share a quiet moment together.

Let’s enjoy a relaxing and peaceful tea time as a coven- you are warmly invited!

Ready? Let’s begin

• Choose your beverage . While tea is the standard, it is perfectly fine to do this meditation with coffee, juice, hot cocoa, or any other beverage :coffee:

• Find a quiet place to relax . Find somewhere where you can let go of outside disturbances. If you’d like, you may decide to cast a circle or cleanse the space before you begin :candle:

• Focus your intent . You can follow any style or type of meditation you choose- focus on your breath and thoughts and be present in this moment :woman_in_lotus_position:

• Work some magick! While meditation is a magickal and healing process all on its own, you may choose to add an additional element of magick to your tea time.

(Optional - Jul 15) : Working with the Crown Chakra :crown:

This week’s meditation continues the journey into chakra work. The Seventh Chakra is the chakra of spirituality and by exploring your Crown Chakra, you can help to foster an open mind and connect with the universe :milky_way:

The following tea meditation is inspired by Deborah Blakes’ notes on the Seventh Chakra in her book A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft .

• Before beginning, consider lighting a purple or white candle, or surrounding yourself with these colors associated with the Seventh Chakra :purple_heart:

• Make your beverage and sit comfortably. As you breathe deeply, slowly draw your attention to the top of your head :woman_in_lotus_position:

• To check in with your Crown chakra, do the following:

Send energy up from the base of your spine (your Root Chakra) up through your body until it reaches your head. If it feels like you’ve hit a brick wall, your crown chakra is probably blocked.

• If you feel that your Crown chakra is blocked, you can do the following to help open it:

Send as strong a feeling of love and reassurance as you
can, as if you were comforting a small child. Then visualize the top of your head opening like a flower in the sun, its petals spread to take in the light and energy of the universe, refreshing and reenergizing your entire system.

• While continuing to breathe deeply, allow your mind to open to the energy of the universe as you connect with your Crown Chakra :crown:

• Sip your beverage peacefully and enjoy the moment :relieved:

NOTE: For those who love Guided Meditations :headphones: , you can follow along with the 10 Minute Crown Chakra Meditation .

You may also enjoy doing some chakra crystal work :gem:- such as @Christina4’s Crown Chakra Crystal Grid - or consider doing some potion work :sparkles: with @Silverbear’s Crown Chakra Insight Tonic.

After your meditation, welcome back! :heart:

When your meditation is complete, enjoy the good vibes! Meditation helps to foster a clear mind, increased focus, and boost of positivity- carry these good feelings with you through the rest of your day or night! :star2:

Chat With Your Coven :speaking_head:

Know that you are very welcome to share any thoughts or experiences you had during tea time in the comments below. Feel free to share some pics of your tea, your plans for the rest of the week, or just talk about what’s on your mind today.

Join the Zoom Chat Here!
[9am - 10am EST, Thursday July 15th]

For those who enjoy magick and meditation, there are many benefits in working with your spirituality. And the wonders of cultivating an open mind bring benefits to many aspects of our lives :person_in_lotus_position:

This is the fourth group ritual exploring chakra work- I hope you find it to be useful! :blush:

As always, looking forward to a peaceful moment and shared energy with the Infinite Roots Coven. Until then, Love and Light to you!

:infinite_roots: :purple_heart: :tea:

10 Likes

Looking forward to this one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I love the chakra series!! I’ll be here, as I set my calendar now! :calendar:

6 Likes

Looking forward to this one, since I think I’ve made some strides in strengthening my crown chakra.

7 Likes

I’m hoping I can make it, I have been trying for the last few weeks to no avail. I need to do some work on my chakras & I’m just… putting it off & putting it off. Thursday is the first day this week that I don’t have an appointment, so I am going to try to use that day for self-care & self-love. I need some of that to be able to move forward on my path. It’s come up in more than one reading lately, but the procrastination is strong, or at least today it is. I woke up 7 minutes before my appointment that is normally a 10 minute drive… at least. Up & out the door in 3 minutes then got there less than 10 minutes past my time. So my whole day is off. I’m still having my coffee today! & it’s around 1pm! I’ll get it together eventually. :rofl:

7 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll make it to the zoom but I’ll certainly do the meditation. My helper shows up right in the middle of the zoom time most Thursdays, and I don’t have much time most mornings.

5 Likes

I am ever so grateful to learn the chakras. Now I can say I really know what they’re about and before I just had an idea. In the long run this is really going to help my meditation. I am so happy :grinning: I am apart of tea time. Like Soifra said I acknowledge that `

I am ever so grateful for everybody here that helps me on the spiritual path. Siofra I appreciate your openness!
Blessed be!
Jeannie

6 Likes

Looking forward to it too, @IrisW, @Christina4, and @Kasandra! :heart::blush:

Sorry it was an off day for you @Siofra, but it sounds like despite the initial set back you were able to swoop into your appointment in the nick of time! :grin::+1: Enjoy your day off from appointments and treat yourself to some good self-care, you deserve it! :hugs:

Whether you’re able to make the Zoom meet or not, hope you have a lovely meditation and a nice Thursday @Amethyst! :heart:

I’m so glad you’re finding the Chakra Meditations helpful, @Jeannie1! :blush:

8 Likes

My Crown Chakra is extremely active.

Definitely join the coven chat.

7 Likes

I actually found a tarot spread to help clear any blockage in the crown chakra. Ive been meaning to give it a try but haven’t gotten around to it with the unexpected pregnancy news and my husband returning home. I probably won’t be able to make the meet since my mother in law was just diagnosed with liver cancer and we’ve all been taking turns caring for her but I’ll have to do the guided meditation and give the cards a look. If anyone is interested in trying the tarot spread s well I’d be happy to locate it on my Pinterest board and share it with you

7 Likes

@phoenix_dawn I found a spread to clear Chakra blockages too!

I found it on Pinterest when I was looking for an inner child healing spread. However, I have switched my focus to my family things instead of ignoring the issue I’m having. I’m planning on doing the Chakra spread on Thursday morning (tomorrow) as part of my self-love/care.

6 Likes

@Siofra I absolutely lalalalove Pinterest. :rofl: I’m probably going to do mine tonight. I’m having a nightmare of a Day and I do not see it getting any better in the next few weeks either unfortunately so I’m gonna be putting my shadow work I was planning on starting on hold for a while because I don’t need to uncover anything that’s gonna make me feel any worse than I do right now :confused:

6 Likes

Siofra,
I am starting to feel more confident with the tarot, and thank you for the spread. I will try the spread for helping to clear out my chakras. I got an app on my phone to meditate :woman_in_lotus_position: it helps! It’s kinda cheesy, but it works! I just won’t recommend it for you. I am sure there are better ones!
Megan thanks for the spread I am still waiting on a book to help me with my shadow work. It’s taking a long time to get here and I hope it doesn’t get lost .

5 Likes

@phoenix_dawn I know that feeling. I am taking the summer off from shadow work.

@Jeannie1 I use Headspace for some things. I really like it. It helped me a lot in the beginning & now I go back to it.

You’re welcome for the spread, Painters is amazing. Lol :laughing:

5 Likes

I’d love to see the Crown Shakra tarot spread if you’re willing to share, @phoenix_dawn! :heart_eyes: Sending positive energy to your mother-in-law, it sounds like she is in the best of care with you- love and light! :heart::candle:

Thanks for the tarot spread, @Siofra! That’s lovely that it touches on all of the chakras :pray::person_in_lotus_position:

5 Likes

Happy Thursday everyone!

One minute it’s sunny and the next it’s pouring rain- been off and on all morning here! But the flash storms are actually a welcome break from yesterday’s heat, and the sound of rain in the trees and hitting the earth is so different from how it was in the city- it’s very soothing :relaxed::deciduous_tree: :cloud_with_rain:

A pre-meditation pic: I was joined by my partner’s Anubis statue for tea today. I couldn’t find the Amethyst stone I know is hiding somewhere, so I sat with my Citrine instead :woman_shrugging:

The warm tea, airy Citrine, and otherworldly presence of Anbuis made for an enlightening Crown Chakra meditation :person_in_lotus_position: :candle:

Wishing everyone a blessed and insightful Thursday! :tea: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Travel Witch,

Blockquote
I am glad you had a good meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:
I’ll make up for the amethyst k!
You have a blessed day too!
Anibus is great to work with!
Thank you :blush:
I hope you all have a great day
Travel Witch, Soifra, Christina, Kasandra, Amethyst, Iris, Megan, Anneshakargupta, Megan12,
Jeannie
Blessed be!:sweat_drops:

5 Likes

I enjoyed a peaceful meditation with my seraphinite crystals (I know they’re green, but they also have white.). I’m sitting here with a good cup of coffee :coffee: feeling amazing. And I have my oil burner going with the dragons blood oil.

Thank you for putting this together weekly @TheTravelWitch :purple_heart::white_heart::purple_heart:

The smell of the morning after the rain :cloud_with_rain: is an excellent smell!!!

6 Likes

Happy Thursday everyone! I had a lovely 10-minute meditation, thank you for the link @TheTravelWitch, and am now sitting here drinking another glass of that cold pina colada juice I buy. The top of my head feels tingly so I think I did the meditation right!

4 Likes

Cheers darling :clinking_glasses: *says in a fancy voice w/ pinky raised :face_with_hand_over_mouth::crazy_face:

6 Likes